Guild Banks Pt. 14

Not in someplace good for guild unity as guild banks.

So where WILL they be stored or where CAN they be stored if no guild banks?

Wow…

:cocktail:

2 Likes

Not in someplace good for guild unity as guild banks.

So where WILL they be stored or where CAN they be stored if no guild banks?

(Won’t answer the question because he knows my previous point is relevant i.e - level 1 alts for storage (also safer from guild bank ninjas)). Also guild banks not part of Vanilla (they all LOVE this fact lol)

Your boy would know best seeing how he gets called on it often.

Seeing how you seem to mimic him I’m sure we can expect much of the same from you.
Guess when you said “we” earlier you had a rat in your pocket. LOL

Let the circles laps begin!

1 Like

Misdirect, obfuscate and throw up smokescreens.

Or guilds will just say every man for himself.

And noone has ever tried to claim guild banks were in vanilla, this thread is about whether they should be in classic.

2 Likes

Ooooh, this tired argument from the prochangers.

Yeah, it’s definitely not about what they want, but what the game NEEDS to be successful …

3 Likes

You’re all missing the point. The solution here is for Activision-Blizzard to create a new account tier. Guild-Alt. This tier has a $25.00 USD subscription instead of the standard one but allows for increased security measures and methods for multiple people to log onto it. This way the elite guilds that need a shared bank alt can use an official one from the Activision-Blizzard store. These characters are marked specifically in game and can not level past 5/10 or something.

For an additional $5.00 USD a month you can get log tracking for easy to export document that has all the trades/logins onto this shared account. For an additional $15.00 USD (total of $55.00 USD a month) you will also be able to trade across faction. This is cheaper than making a second shared account on the other faction for PvP servers.

No Guild Banks

2 Likes

Exactly. Glad you see that. Thanks for the support.

…and they shouldn’t. It’s QoL convenience. Thanks for dodging my question many times. The question was rhetoric all along. I know the answer and you do too. Your avoidance is confirmation :+1:

And they shouldn’t be in Classic™, because they weren’t in Vanilla. But go ahead and mention, once again, that right-click report and loot trading weren’t in Vanilla. As if those things (strawman) have any bearings on guild banks being added to Classic™ at all.

2 Likes

Oh so you support microtransactions? Yet think an ingame UI with a log is a bad thing. LOL
Yup. Grade A top shelf logic here folks.

That post was (obviously) tongue-in-cheek. But go ahead…

4 Likes

Head explodes as an unholy sound emanates from the tattered stump of a neck

Guild unity is a joke of an argument. Guild recruitment? Definitely. Unless, of course, all of those old guild ads that mentioned having a multitab guild bank were only to meet non-existent minimum post length requirements.

I’ve tried being civil and open minded and reasonable, but I’ve run out of patience. All this guild bank garbage boils down to is raiders wanting Blizzard to pander to them because they still believe in that “Raid or Die” bull****. Well, things are different this go round. Blizzard doesn’t need you on the hamster wheel to buy time until the next expansion because there is no next expansion. This is alpha and omega. And should Blizzard decide to do a TBC server, this debate won’t be necessary because you’ll have your guild banks.

Thank you and have a nice day.

5 Likes

If you don’t understand why having a shared resource that everyone in the guild can contribute to and see promotes guild cohesion I don’t know what to tell you.

Because it wasn’t in Vanilla? What’s so hard about coordinating who has what items in your guild and getting to know them in the process.

No Guild Banks.

4 Likes

Right. Because RP guilds would absolutely fall apart without the ability of every member to have access to everything at all times.

Anadann turned towards the door with disgust.

"How can I possibly feel as though I’m part of a cohesive unit if I have to wait an hour to get the materials I need?"

He then stopped and slumped into a chair with a heavy sigh.

"Life is hard in Azeroth. Countless nights I pray to the Light for wisdom and still I find myself longing for the understanding that seems to reside ever just beyond my reach."

You’re right. Classic is doomed without guild banks.

4 Likes

You seem to be confused as tho who keeps leading the discussion in a circle.

A certain rat has been asking the same questions even though he has been given the answer time and time again.

But ok, you have your opinion. It’s not like I can use facts to show how a certain poster has been making the conversation go in a circle for 14 threads… Nope no facts at all to be found by looking and reading. Facts can only come from emotionally driven nonsense it seems…

3 Likes