Guild Banks Pt. 9999 ; Guild banks wont be in Classic

Drinking a Coke from a cup or a can is still drinking a Coke.

Guild banks we’re in vanilla by use, but not by design. There’s a reason they are called guild bank alts.

2 Likes

Now, you’re showing your desperation by trying to use bank alts as proof that guild banks were part of vanilla.

When were guild banks added to the game? What patch saw the addition of guild banks?

GUILD BANKS were NEVER present in vanilla.

Guilds will still be able to use guild bank alts in classic. Those guild bank alts might not be as convenient as guild banks, but we all survived without the convenience of guild banks in vanilla. I’m certain we can do so again.

1 Like

I’m not trying to show them as anything more than what they were.

Guild bank alts were the player work around for the lack of a proper guild bank system. They both perform the same purpose, it’s just one of them is better for the games health overall, and it’s not the alts.

6 Likes

yeah, there have always been a few groups who share accounts. braindead way to share loot.

1 Like

Allow me to quote you:

You must have slipped when trying to re-quote? The rest of that sentence changes the context substantially.
You wouldn’t have done that intentionally.

1 Like

Is that guild bank advocate claiming that guild banks were in vanilla?

Does he say specifically “Guild banks were in vanilla”?

no, he intentionally takes things out of context and tries to make his argument sound better by taking parts of quotes. I can do it as well

see. doesn’t make it any more obvious that its being done to change the context of the meaning of what was quoted.

its the debating tactic of someone who knows they cant win the argument being presented so they try to slander the opposition.

2 Likes

I’m not the one trying to use the existence of guild bank alts as justification for adding the non vanilla QOL convenience of guild banks to Classic.

1 Like

no your not, your the one argueing to use a broken system that promotes security risks through account sharing which is a violation of the ToS. A system that is highly exploitable for people looking to scam others. A system that only existed because of the lack of a game made system.

when horses were first used to help in transportation of people and goods, they didn’t have traffic laws, yet we have them now. why is that? because the lack of a system in place was causing many issues. the same reason guild bank alts became a thing was because of a lack of a system in place, however laws don’t stay the same forever, they adapt to changes. its why we ended up with traffic signals, signs, exc. vs the improvised system of “don’t run into the other person”.

discussion for something to be fixed when it clearly caused issues that DO NOT change any form of core gameplay mechanics is well within reason for discussion on these forums. if you believe it changes your gameplay, maybe that’s because you wanted to be the guild bank alt who could take items when he pleased? because if you weren’t going to be the guild bank alt, this change can have 0 effect on your gameplay. just mail the items to an officer of your choosing and have him put it in the guild bank, and BAMB your gameplay hasn’t changed and you still get to ‘trust’ that officer…

2 Likes

Your desperation is showing again. It appears that now you’re up to (or back to) “Guild banks won’t affect your game play. If you don’t want to use them , you don’t have to use them.”

1 Like

No change is a request so it’s fair to assume a guild bank request is a valid and reasonable request for discussion.

Using one request to invalidate another request is a logical fallacy.

3 Likes

Must be alot of them because as far as i know you can only flag a post once.
Unless of course you seem to think someone is actually going to take the time to get on all their alts and flag the post

1 Like

so once again when you don’t have an actual argument you try to finger point.

still waiting for an actual response.

1 Like

He specifically said

It really is this simple.
Seems you know that but are arguing just to hold your stance.

3 Likes

Unless I am mistaken, once a “hidden post” is unlocked and visible, the same people can just flag it again. That appears to be exactly what is happening.

1 Like

The point is that he is using the existence of guild bank alts to try to justify the addition of this one of his multiple desired non vanilla QOL convenience changes–namely guild banks–to classic buy claiming guild banks were in vanilla.

This is also not the first time he has made that claim. He has made that claim at least once (possibly multiple times) in the first three guild bank threads.

1 Like

Well your technique worked on that thread. Gonna try your hand on this one?

Oh look right up there you are deliberately misquoting his post to twist the context of his post.

3 Likes

I’m usuing the existence of guild bank alts to show that there was clearly use of guild banks in vanilla, just through a player used work around because of the lack of a proper system.

1 Like

I’m giving this thread about 10 more minutes till it’s locked