Guild Banks Pt. 14

They do regardless of guild banks which is why they’re irrelevant in a discussion about guild banks.

If half a guild’s mat disappeared due to a shared account bank alt, that’s the fault of all of those individuals who decided that getting what they wanted was more important than following the ToS. “Daddy Blizzard, please fix my mistake” is a weak argument.

If a guild’s mats disappeared because the GM was inept, that’s on the GM. Again, asking Blizzard to make up for your shortcomings.

If the guild’s mats disappeared because of a corrupt bookkeeper, that too is on the guild and is again asking Blizzard to save the players from themselves and each other.

In other words, I stand by my argument that security is a weak rationalization for guild banks. If others disagree, then they disagree. So be it.

The funny part for me in this debate is that a few days ago I made a rather lengthy and largely ignored post where I stated that guild banks are a long term inevitability. It might be 2 years down the road and it might be 10, but if Classic remains a static universe forever, they will end up in the game. Having said that, I don’t feel they belong in the game at launch nor should they be part of the short term future.

2 Likes

Where will the guild store their precious items if no guild banks?

Exactly. Exactly this.

Not in shared storage that promotes guild unity.

1 Like

Oh look. You have just shown your failed inventory management argument is what? Fail.

1 Like

That’s where it’s NOT stored, where WILL they be stored or where can THEY be stored?

Misdirect, obfuscate and throw up smokescreens.

If blizzard adds guild banks in guild banks.

Where WILL they be stored or where can THEY be stored if no guild banks?

Not in someplace good for guild unity as guild banks.

So where WILL they be stored or where CAN they be stored if no guild banks?

Wow…

:cocktail:

2 Likes

Not in someplace good for guild unity as guild banks.

So where WILL they be stored or where CAN they be stored if no guild banks?

(Won’t answer the question because he knows my previous point is relevant i.e - level 1 alts for storage (also safer from guild bank ninjas)). Also guild banks not part of Vanilla (they all LOVE this fact lol)

Your boy would know best seeing how he gets called on it often.

Seeing how you seem to mimic him I’m sure we can expect much of the same from you.
Guess when you said “we” earlier you had a rat in your pocket. LOL

Let the circles laps begin!

1 Like

Misdirect, obfuscate and throw up smokescreens.

Or guilds will just say every man for himself.

And noone has ever tried to claim guild banks were in vanilla, this thread is about whether they should be in classic.

2 Likes

Ooooh, this tired argument from the prochangers.

Yeah, it’s definitely not about what they want, but what the game NEEDS to be successful …

:cocktail:

3 Likes

You’re all missing the point. The solution here is for Activision-Blizzard to create a new account tier. Guild-Alt. This tier has a $25.00 USD subscription instead of the standard one but allows for increased security measures and methods for multiple people to log onto it. This way the elite guilds that need a shared bank alt can use an official one from the Activision-Blizzard store. These characters are marked specifically in game and can not level past 5/10 or something.

For an additional $5.00 USD a month you can get log tracking for easy to export document that has all the trades/logins onto this shared account. For an additional $15.00 USD (total of $55.00 USD a month) you will also be able to trade across faction. This is cheaper than making a second shared account on the other faction for PvP servers.

No Guild Banks

2 Likes