Guild banks empty for a month

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guild-bank-missing-items-what-happened/

Why is there zero transparency from Blizzard on this issue? People are missing literally thousands of items FOR A MONTH in our guild banks and there has been no word from Blizzard. The link that used to point to this issue has been taken down. Ticket? Tried it. They said we don’t know. The season has now started and people don’t have guild banks and are missing irreplaceable things like mounts, pets, boes and mats.

I said this in the bug report thread but anyone at my job literally ignored customers like this with zero explanation for a month, people would be losing jobs.

Where’s the customer support on this massive issue? Disgusting level of disrespect for loyalty.

11 Likes

We aren’t ignoring anything, Greasy. It has been stated multiple times that the matter is being worked on.

If we provided information that we weren’t authorized to give publicly, we would lose our jobs. I am sorry that details have not been made available. That isn’t something that Customer Support has any control over. The only thing I can say is as soon as information is available that can be shared, it will be posted.

13 Likes