Guild Bank - stuff missing

Items keep disappearing from my guild bank…seems every time I open it, one or two more items/stacks are missing, and never come back. I’ve seen others reporting this, but has there been any Blizzard response or acknowledgement of this issue that I have not seen?

Main thread in Bug Reports, but you won’t find blue responses because that’s not how Bug Reports work.

Thread in Customer Support with a little status from an SFA.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/guild-banks/1923416

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll have to read the thread, and see if anyone has indicated this is not true: [quote=“Vrakthris, post:4, topic:1923416”]
The overall issue that was causing the issue was fixed quickly to stop it from happening
[/quote]

It’s definitely still happening.

thousands of us man, thousands

Thank gawd for Remix characters. I pulled everything from the guild bank and put it into a personal bank. Well… what was left, anyway.

But it’s not gone. Just… phased out for some reason. Kinda like what Bagnon does to people sometimes. It’s there, we just can’t see it.

What must have been stopped was a deeper issue. The symptoms are definitely still advancing.

Or maybe the devs underestimated the issue and fixed the wrong thing (or not all the things). That happens a lot with software.

The entire contents of our guild bank has disappeared, and my ticket has been marked as resolved, and to visit the forums, but nothing is resolved, and all our stuff is still missing. Is it just our bank, or are there others?

Dozens, perhaps hundreds or thousands. I haven’t bothered to try to count distinct posters in the Bug Report thread.

It’s been like this for awhile with no estimated time on any type of fix which is super annoying but also whatever.

1 Like