Guild Bank not transferring items

Downloaded the update as well. Guild banks are still broken. I can deposit items into the bank with a right click, but I can not withdraw items by right clicking them. I have to left click and drag it out to my bags.

4 Likes

The client build tonight was the fourth one this week, so theyā€™re probably trying to help the issue by making some changes from the client-side as well (throttling requests, if I had to guess). This is probably part of why itā€™s getting better over time.

But because itā€™s so intermittent, itā€™s hard to say if itā€™s solved or not yet. For me, right now, Iā€™m in a dungeon with 5 guild members. When I hit ā€˜Jā€™ and look at who is online in my guild, I see 3 people. Thatā€™s not a sign things are working, at least for me this right moment.

2 Likes

I applied the newest update but the guild bank issue still persists.

5 Likes

hmm its working can put crafting mats in and take them out without having to alt f4. testing on all alts.

empty bags finally. looks like its working

1 Like

It worked for me on one character then broke again on the next. >< /sigh

Also, I upgraded a crafted two hander for my war to 515 and it now crits for 12 dmg O.o

2 Likes

no longer having my characters locked out of actions, but still canā€™t transfer items into or out of guild bank. And of course this happens when I need to transfer mats to make my leggo axe. Seriously, how has this been going on for the entire week with zero acknowledgement or fixes?

2 Likes

I canā€™t right click an item to get it out of the guild bank but I can drag it out of the bank into my opened bags. Iā€™m also able to deposit just fine. Iā€™m the Guild Leader so itā€™s not a permissions thing.

3 Likes

3 days and no fix with regards to opening the Gbank, adding items to the Gbank, removing items from the Gbank, using mobile bank. Having a very active guild where we supply members with needed items, this is making things really hard.

5 Likes

Day three. All updates installed. Same issue on work computer (have not yet tested home computer) although the system is not ā€œtrappingā€ my characters every time now. I was able to get mats on a single toon without being perma-logged in. Still have to left click. Guild bank is only semi-functional.

Reports of the issue being resolved for some players are encouraging. Hopefully the fix will roll out for all of us soon (or at least before TWW).

PS-Iā€™m not trying to be obnoxious by repeatedly commenting. Just hoping that more interaction will get this thread noticed. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sylenne, I just tried it and it did not work for me. Although I have not had nearly the issues that many of the unfortunate people in this thread have had. Removing anything with any of my characters from the guild bank is my only issue (so far).

3 Likes

Yesterday, I read that going to Orgrimmar or Stormwind guild bank would work. It did. Today, I am unable to even open the guild bank at any location. It seems when the player count is high, there is no access.

5 Likes

Iā€™m using the guild bank in my garrison. About 1 in 10 toons (of 46) are getting the ā€œnot in a guildā€ error. The rest can remove items by dragging and place items in gb by right clicking, as long as they arenā€™t trying to add to a stack.

This is not fixed, although I havenā€™t had the issue about it being able to log out after trying to use the guild bank today.

4 Likes

I had trouble with this on Wednesday when I first noticed that clicking on my guild bank in the garrison told me I wasnā€™t in my guild. Thursday I realized it was still preventing me from moving mats into the guild bank, but I was able to play just fine so long as I didnā€™t touch the guild bank. Iā€™m going to log in again and play some more, but seeing nothing in the hotfix notes is discouraging. Iā€™m not inclined to even open the guild bank right now.

2 Likes

Thanks for this information.

My third post in this thread, my 4th day of dealing with a mostly broken guild bank. It is a persistent menace to the management of my daily game play, needed funds and crafting mats are bricked 90% of the time. Guild repairs only work intermittently. And at least half the time I click the guild interface, the game cheerfully tells me (the GM) that I am not in a guild. If this mess continues much longer, I am not sure why Blizzard thinks I would want keep paying for my sub.

7 Likes

Stuff like this is why I havenā€™t pre-ordered TWW. Itā€™s not just the bug(s), but the lack of communication. A simple, ā€œWeā€™re aware of this issue impacting many players and are working on a fix,ā€ would go a long way.

8 Likes

was asked to report the same bug here by in game support. no guild bank on multiple characters also stating that i am not in a guild in certain cities and character combinations and also started with the recent update like others stated

4 Likes

Adding another voice to the count - bouncing between getting messages ā€œNot in a guildā€ and just ignored clicks on the guild bank :frowning: It should not take this long to fix, Blizz WAKE UP

2 Likes

I am having the same problem with the message ā€œNot In A Guildā€ I have a on going ticket in with Blizzard and they keep telling me ā€œreset your UIā€ & report the bug.

The ā€œreset your UIā€ is their standard response to any problems that are actually Blizzards & not the players.

2 Likes

This is also 1 of the many reasons I have not bought it either.

2 Likes