Guild Bank not transferring items

I agree. This is very upsetting that this has gone on for this long. It’s irritating.

2 Likes

Same situation with me exactly.

1 Like

The problem is worse now. When trying to open the guild bank, it would not and i got a message that I am not in a guild. I logged out and logged back in to find I could open the guild bank now. However, I can only deposit and can’t withdraw anything with a right OR a left click.

2 Likes

I’ve been updating alts that I haven’t played recently on my SECOND acct. So far, EVERY single one has NOT been able to take anything from my own created guild banks. Blizzard please get your feces cohesive and fix this!

1 Like

Most of the time it has appeared that the ability to access the guild bank was yes/no upon log in. And sometimes relogging can change this.

However while playing on my BS doing some crafting, I was dragging items from the guild bank and had removed several stacks when I noticed things stopped moving and when I checked my chat log I had the “you are not in a guild” notification. The guild bank was still open and I could still see everything and the stacks I had already moved were still in my bags. So the bug just randomly happened while already using the bank.

2 Likes

It appears the bank issue has been resolved. Logged in today. Items transfer without a problem.

*spoke too soon :upside_down_face:

Not resolved.

As of a few minutes ago (and obviously after the patch), 2 toons can’t access the guild bank at all. Like it won’t even open.

3 Likes

Same. It often works briefly immediately after logging in, but soon breaks again. relogging can fix it again briefly, but it never “sticks”.

3 Likes

So far today I have been able to use our guild bank just fine in multiple cities. I can also right-click items in/out of it without a problem. Let’s see if it holds up though.

2 Likes

Still having issues - first time it works and then either “Not in a guild” or just no response at all when trying to open guild bank. I guess it is not an urgent issue to fix. Small indie company indeed.

2 Likes

It definitely seems to be getting much, much better, at least in my experience in the last day.

Guild roster worked continuously and consistently, updating both online status and position (something it failed at frequently) for the entire ~6 hour session I was online last night. Guild bank was plopped down in raid for everyone to grab Vantus Runes, and nobody said anything about not being able to take one out or having difficulty breaking the 20 stack and taking the individual items out.

Definitely a huge improvement over 7 days ago, that’s for sure.

3 Likes