Guild Bank not transferring items

same here went to withdraw 2 tigerseye from the guild bank for engineering and it wont let me. have all addons disabled. deleted the ones that are out of date. it WILL let me deposit. this is devastating as i have 7 FULL GBANK TABS OF ITEMS and 1950g in there.

They should have taken down the servers and fixed it soon as it came up.

6 Likes

I’ve noticed this as well, right clicking seems to be the touch of death. Manually left clicking the item, then to your inventory seems to work. Also adding items to the gbank via left click doesn’t lock me out either.

4 Likes

It happens to me exactly the same, I have already tried the UI reset and nothing. A shame! They throw the patches with more and more bugs!

2 Likes

Same issue. About 20% of the time I get the “You are not in a guild” error, the rest of the time I can see the guild bank but attempting to put things in the guild bank freezes my character requiring a force quit and 15 minute wait to be able to play again.

4 Likes

Returning to report that I logged in at work today, and the problem remains. Completely different location. Completely different computer. Which means it cannot be any specific router or on-site setting…right?

I know what it’s like to work in a job where everyone else has been laid off, and to be the last man standing, trying to put out fires…so I’m genuinely not mad at Blizzard employees. I feel thankful for the cool game. But I would at least like to be acknowledged. This is kind of a big deal for some of us. :slight_smile:

For now I am left-clicking to get what I need from the guild bank on a lower level character, and mailing it to my main. Then when they get trapped inside the game, I don’t mind as much. It’s a feasible (though very annoying!) workaround. But I am taking actual time off from work for The War Within. I’m super excited about it. Plz plz fix this by then…or at least communicate with us. Thank you. <3 <3 <3

7 Likes

Trabajo on lightninghoof server , retail. Issue is resolved for me. I deposited saxifrage and withdrew it by left clicking and dragging and I was perfectly fine.
Summoned my yak mount and rode to the inn and dismounted normally , and was able to log out with the escape menu normally as well.
Note: I am not the guild GM however.

I would also like to point out I had 1 update that reclaimed 2.56 gig and did not download anything i was aware of and the battle .net app had me restart my computer once and i had to re-point the WOW folder to the launcher button.

I suspect my B net app is fresh now.

4 Likes

Harbinger quest not done and guild bank is still messed up. At least it’s not locking up my character now…but cannot remove items yet (5/9)

2 Likes

This is the same issue that breaks the Guild Roster and the same one that causes Guild-based repairs to fail at vendors.

I’m fairly certain the Blizzard Guild/Community servers are overloaded, possibly as a result of a change to them made as part of MoP Remix (effectively a self-DDOS).

My guess is that they’re working on the issue, but it’s hard.

Sure would be nice if they would actually take the time to post here, or on Twitter, or in the app about it, but I guess they fired everyone who used to do that, so we just have to wait until it works in-game eventually.

Maybe later this week it’ll work right at all times instead of only off-peak hours.

4 Likes

How have they not fixed this by now? I still need my Netherwing Drake black scales customization as well. Smh.

3 Likes

day 2 and still most of the guild interface is broken including banks good to see “small indie company” still lives up to its name

2 Likes

Same issues for two days now. I have noticed that I can force it to break when I am adding stacks of an item (ore, cloth, etc) to existing items already in my guild bank, but it happens with other items too. I have completely deleted (not just disabled) all my addons. I have completely reset my UI. I cannot log out when it’s happening and an Alt-F4 results in me not being allowed to log back into that toon for about 30 minutes. I hope they fix this soon.

2 Likes

Yeah, two days of not being able to withdraw or deposit from Guild Bank and today it’s a whole new issue. Now when I try to open the Guild Bank I get the message that “You are not in a guild.” Excuse me, WHAT? I’m pretty sure I’m in a guild. Have been for many years. I hope they get this resolved soon. This is seriously no bueno.

6 Likes

Still having “internal problems” after 3 days. I am pretty sure this whole section of code has been garbled through something to do with upcoming changes to the bank system for warbands. That being the case, I certainly hope Blizzard gets this sorted BEFORE the prepatch of TWW.

4 Likes

Don’t let anyone try to tell you it’s addon-related; these guild bank issues have plagued every single player since the patch regardless of addons.

Zero people in my 19-person raid could use a guild bank on Tuesday; nobody could use guild repairs either. It’s definitely getting better over time (sometimes you can even look at the guild bank now and repairs mostly work), but the fact that it is slowly improving over time is yet another sign it has nothing to do with addons.

It’s their servers. Guild servers have been separate from game servers since the Guild/Community split several expansions ago, so when all Guild-related features are being buggy at once like this, the cause is obvious - it’s the servers.

6 Likes

I am also having this problem. Are there any updates on this issue yet?

3 Likes

nope. blizzard won’t even acknowledge the issue

7 Likes

Just downloaded an update. Not sure if it’s connected to the Gbank bug. I can now place items in the Gbank and take out of the Gbank in Valdrakken if I use the left mouse button. The auto transfer using the right mouse button does not work to take out items, but does work to place them in the Gbank. Also the game does not become unresponsive anymore when transferring items. Personal bank is back to working normal after interaction with the Gbank.

4 Likes

It’s not, same issue is persisting.

4 Likes

The update from about 30 min ago fixed it for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what version do you have?