Guild Bank not transferring items

It seem’s to be somewhat fixed ? I can’t right click items out of my guild bank, but I can take them out manually, and right click them back in, and no been locked out, i’ve tried this on 10+ alts and all seem to be ok, can anyone else confirm ? I’ve tried on Alliance and Horde, in Stormwind, Org and Valdrakken and Legion Dalaran.

I’ve just tried with the mobile guild bank, and that does NOT work. same issue as before. So do NOT use your mobile guild bank.

FYI. I didn’t change anything, no file edits or anything, just logged in as normal to test.

PS. Just tried with my regular bank too, can right click items in and out of bank, closed and opened again with no problems.

1 Like

doesn’t this reset your ui and addons though? gotta be a less drastic way to fix it.

2 Likes

I nearly spoke too soon, lol. I had it work once; I could right click to remove and then return to the bank but it stopped again.

1 Like

same, i’ve just tested countless toons, in countless different places, now my troll warrior has just had issues lol.

I tried the renaming the folders and I was able to deposit one stack of ore, then could not remove anything from the bank. Tried a different bank tab and still broken. At least I was able to mount up afterwards instead of becoming my mount and sliding around the ground.

2 Likes

Okay I’ve discovered the personal bank in SW works normal. The guild bank works until you right click an item to place it in the Gbank. then it doesnt let you, BUT the Gbank continues to work, nothing becomes non-interactive. Stacks can be picked up with the left mouse button interface then placed in personal bags and vice versa.

2 Likes

I can confirm that left mouse button has worked for me, right mouse button does not. I did not have an issue with personal bank at all previously, and continues to be without error. So, left mouse and manually moving does work. No glitching after using that method.

2 Likes

Can’t even open the mobile guild bank. Last night it said we weren’t in a guild and now it just does nothing once spawned and clicked on.

4 Likes

Can’t open Guild Vault or the Moblie Banking Guild Chest in Valdrakken, tested the one in Orgrimmar which is also not working.

4 Likes

I am having this issue across all of my alts - horde and alliance.

I cannot open my guild bank at all.

What is worse, I went to have a look at bank permissions and it is asking if I want to purchase a tab?

Excuse me, I had my guild bank full of profession materials and 400k gold. Where did it ALL GO?!

4 Likes

Tried both left and right. Neither worked.

2 Likes

Same happening here

1 Like

Guild bank worked for about a minute and then nothing worked in the game, couldn’t open up the exit menu so alt f4’d, now my character is unable to be logged into"A character with that name already exists"

Super inconvienient

4 Likes

So, someone found that if you turn on Bagnon’s Guild Bank, you CAN access everything without issues.

Give it a try. Might work until they fix this issue.

1 Like

Exact same problems as above. I am a casual player so I “assumed” Blizzard would fix a simple problem like this. I prefer playing with my addons but disabling all of them has no affect.

P.S. I like the idea of character family photos lol

3 Likes

Same problem as everyone on here, can’t click to get stuff out of guild bank, can’t add stuff to guild bank, and now I can’t even get into my personal bank. Also, can’t log out, just had to totally exit game to get offline. I haven’t tried to log back in, and probably won’t until this is fixed. What did they break that made this happen? First time it’s ever happened in “Blizzard History” from what I recall (since I’ve been playing since 2005). Great time for this to happen during Darkmoon Faire Week!

Please address this as soon as possible Blizzard. Thank you!

2 Likes

Actually I got a response… I got the response that the problem is MY system and maybe I should reload everything… :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I wish that were true… took the game down to bare bones (no addons and removed folders) and still having the issue. Blizz needs to do better. I read that another player received a message that it was their router.

4 Likes

gb gold capped and full of goodies and I can’t touch it

Two days now since the patch and this is still an ongoing issue. Before today, at least I was able to log onto my main after the guild bank issue and alt F-4, now today, it is giving me “A character with that name already exists”.

As others have said, I have cleared cache, removed all addons, etc. It still is throwing the same errors. Can’t remove items from guild bank, can’t add items to guild bank and after closing guild bank, the world around is still moving normally, but my pets or demons stay right next to guild bank when I move away. I can’t log out, so alt F4 and try to log back on with the error of character already exists. TWO DAYS!!! an error like this should have been fixed on Day 1.

3 Likes