Guild Bank not transferring items

Same issue. Not able to deposit withdraw from guild bank. Husband ran into same problem last night. He got stuck and had to shut down game and restart to get back in game. I ran into same problem this am, so I reset UIs, did a scan and repair of game, etc. Worked fine for about 5 minutes, then crash! My toon is stuck again!

2 Likes

Same here. Canā€™t add things to stacks already in the guild bank and then after that can no longer interact with any of the bankers and the only way to change characters or exit the came is to alt+F4.

4 Likes

Same problems here. Tried to put something in the Guild Bankā€“wouldnā€™t work. And now I canā€™t even interact with it or my personal bank, or log out normally (have to force quit). I tried disabling all addons and logging back in, but same problems exist.

Itā€™s definitely a Guild Bank issue----if I try to interact with anything else (my personal bank, vendors, logout window, etc.), it works fine, but if I interact with the Guild Bank first, everything stops and I canā€™t interact with anything else. And I have to wait to log back in to the same character after I force quit----if I try to log back in to the same character right away, the game tells me a character with that name already exists and kicks me back to the character screen.

3 Likes

Heyā€¦ the upside is that you could get a family photo with all your alts (the alts remain visible ingame after you alt-F4 when you log into another character).

Itā€™s a bit surreal seeing ā€œyourselfā€ standing at the guild bank.

5 Likes

I am having the same issues. Problems with the bank, guild vault, and mail. Cannot log out. Character stuck on login.

3 Likes

I have been having this same issue since yesterday. There are several issues with the guild bank or related to the guild bank issue. (Please disregard the classic portrait, that is a whole other issue). If I try to deposit in my guild bank, and when I say ā€œmy guild bankā€, I mean I created the guild bank and it is my guild, the items wonā€™t transfer in. I cannot move items in my guild bank, nor can I remove items from my guild bank. When I close out of the bank and walk away from the guild bank, I still have the throw gold money button on my screen. If I try to mount at this point the mount is bugged and slides along the ground. If Iā€™m on my hunter and this happens, my pets stay at the guild bank and it doesnā€™t matter where I go, but my pets will never come to me. Then if I try to log out I canā€™t. I have to close the window from my taskbar or task manager.
The other issue is that sometimes I will attempt to access my guild bank and get an error that says Iā€™m not in a guild. I can open my guild window and confirm that yes I am still in my guild. Then I can walk away from the guild bank and get spammed with the message that Iā€™m not in a guild.
I have disabled all addons, removed addons, logged out and in, exited the game, accessed toons on a different serverā€¦ none of the normal troubleshooting has fixed the issue.

3 Likes

Both my husband and I are having the same bank, vendor, guild vault issues.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had this same issue. Have to alt-F4 to get out of the game. Canā€™t log out, exit game, or interact with anything after trying to use the guild bank.

3 Likes

Having the same issue; cannot interact with the Guild Bank in any manner. Even with all Addons disabled and uninstalled, the error keeps happening.

When I go to withdraw an item I have any amount of in my inventory, or deposit an item already existing in the Guild Bank, I get locked out of my character. I cannot cast spells from an action bar, the spell book, or even typing /cast [insert spell here], cannot mount, canā€™t queue for dungeons or LFR, cannot log out.

2 Likes

Same problem here, canā€™t interact with items in the guild vault and doing so causes the game to bug out making it impossible to do anything, including not being able to Logout or Exit Game. Only solution is to force-quit the game and wait 15-30 minutes for my character to be available again. This is happening across multiple characters with or without addons installed and is extremely annoying.

No blue response to this is confusing to say the least, itā€™s a major problem.

5 Likes

Wish I had seen this earlier. Got stuck at the guild bank.

2 Likes

Blizzard Blue Post: Hold my beerā€¦

4 Likes

getting closer guys! now no more dcā€™s for me, just zero right click interaction between bags and gbank.

I have faith in you, you can do this blizz!

edit: spoke too soon, dc during drag n drop usage :\

5 Likes

Mine stopped working too. Earlier today I was able to pull something out of the guild bank and keep playing but not long after I went back to deposit stuff and it wouldnā€™t even open the bank. Had to force close the game and restart it. After that I got it open but couldnā€™t deposit anything and then the entire game broke. Abilities were unusable, couldnā€™t interact with anything, and couldnā€™t even log out, had to force close the game again.

2 Likes

Same here. So we lose 8hrs of playtime for a maintenance and then more hours of bugs and freezing. Years goes by and things never changes with the game.

5 Likes

After one click at the guild bank (retail), everything, and I mean everything, becomes unresponsive. As Muofa suggested, I didnā€™t interact with the bank and can continue to play.
Tried with addons, without addons, restart pc, scan and repair with the blizzard app.

2 Likes

I too am having the same issue with the guild bank. I tried to make a deposit and nothing would move and suddenly I could NOT interact with the guild bank. I also was not able to fly or interact with NPCā€™s. I did try uninstalling and re-installing the game but the same issue occurred. I took the suggestion to log onto another character and then back to my main. I was finally able to fly as well as interact with the NPCā€™s.
Note: I did try to log in on another character and interact with the Guild Bank and my second character experienced the exact same issue.

3 Likes

Well the only improvement from last night is that I can now log in and play the toon. I tried a few times last night & when I was finally able to get in, I couldnā€™t interact with anything or use a mount. Today itā€™s ok but I havenā€™t touched the bank lol I guess Iā€™ll just use the mail system between alts as storage to clean out bags until I hear otherwise from Blue

3 Likes

Two days without the ability to interact with the bankā€¦multiple characters. It appears that when you ineractā€¦it glitches and you are mofing ā€¦itā€™s just so slow you timeout. I too have to ā€œkillā€ the program in task manager and then restart. My character is still in game so I am forced to go to another character. Youā€™d think theyā€™d address this quickly but evidently not

In my humble opinion, they are getting progressively worseā€¦almost to the Fallout 4 bug level!

6 Likes

Same issue ā€¦ just started with the recent patch on 5/7/24ā€¦I can interact with my personal bank but my guild bank I cannot.

3 Likes