Guild bank missing items - what happened?

I was logging on all my toons last night and I noticed that the guild banks with toon(s) lower than level 10 had nothing amiss in the guild banks. The only banks (that I could tell) had items missing were the ones where the guild master was above level 10. Maybe it is just a coincidence. What level are the toons in your banks that had nothing missing?

1 Like

Hello everyone. This is what I received when I logged in about and hour ago from a GM

Thank you for your understanding, I want to share with you this update as of yesterday. Our developers gathered all the information needed about the bug and will start restoring the lost items automatically. Hang in there, we are doing everything we can to keep your gaming experience smooth as possible.

There is more but this is what I received from GM Tejoenrteeg

I did post in another thread about a week ago but have been following this one so thought better to post here.

Have a great day everyone

Edit:I hope someone else can confirm that they received a simmilar response :slight_smile:

25 Likes

That is good news! :slight_smile: No ETA, but that’s still excellent to hear. Thank you for sharing!

6 Likes

I’ll have to take this with a grain of salt until I see stuff being returned. I do have my fingers crossed though!

If y’all notice stuff reappearing, come back to this thread and let us know!

13 Likes

Your very welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am with ya, and still very worried.

5 Likes

thank you for posting this, although I can’t understand why this information wouldn’t be relevant for a blue to actually post here/elsewhere on the forums!
Reading this at least gives me some cautious optimism!

8 Likes

There are so many other bugs in the game being reported that this is sliding down the page fast. So sad. I hope what that GM told you is actually going to happen. However, the words “will start” without giving a start date is concerning to me. Is that like their new replacement for their trademark “soon”?

5 Likes

Like I’m going to trust the Warband Bank after this? Sadly, I’ve already scrapped most of my plans for its use because I just don’t trust it.

5 Likes

Update, my guild bank ticket was marked as "resolved’ and closed. I went and checked and all my hundreds of items are still gone from the guild bank.

7 Likes

It has been two weeks now, with the official launch of TWW, and any high-priority bugs that happen, this is already getting buried.

6 Likes

Honestly this is gonna be a mess ,usually they are quick to respond ,this time it seems like a big thing, to follow…

5 Likes

As all this is continuing to go on for gbanks, they apparently have time to fix the critical bug of fist weapons sheathing on the back. -.- I loved that, looked absolutely sick with the Shado-Pan Watcher Fan. Mad they prioritize removing fun bugs like that and are complete radio silence on game-breaking issues like the gbank.

They should make back sheathing and hip sheathing an option for fist-users. I almost never get to see mine.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update, this is good to hear. Hopefully it won’t take them too long to restore our lost items.

3 Likes

Same issue here, seven guild bank tabs, half of the items are gone from every tab and every tab was about half full with items!

3 Likes

13 days later:
I keep needing to buy at the auction what I have hundreds of in the guild vault but they are not gone or I don’t know.
Interest, lost profits, etc.

6 Likes

It would seem I haven’t lost anything in 2 days. And now the log says “withdrew [item]” with no character name for the items I presume disappeared. Continuing semi-normal gbank circulation and monitoring.

Thank you so much for posting this!!! It gives me hope.

1 Like

I spent a lot of time in Remix until it was over, so when I logged back into Retail it took everything I had not to cry when I saw my guild bank was 99% empty. My pets tab had several high dollar pets I was saving for when I was desperate for gold, some were TCG pets from the scratch cards themselves. So many stacks of herbs/ore/gems/pigments from previous expansions that I was working on for old professions completely gone. I really hope the items are returned instead of “Here is a month of free game time” because the time and effort it took to get all this stuff outdoes any game time they give me, not to mention the TCG pets were worth way more in real money than a month of game time!

15 Likes

I’ve already put a couple of replies in here but this seriously put a wrench in my plans. I was hoarding a bunch of high dollar items for war within release to throw in the auction house to then get gold to buy tokens to use to not only buy the expansion but game time!

Of course that is now completely thrown out the window. Real money had to be used instead and I’m sure I’m one of hundreds if not thousands that had to do this maybe that was the jig here if it wasn’t random?

As if the core issue isn’t absolutely terrible enough it really is mind-boggling that they’re not releasing an official statement on this or wow head isn’t covering it. I’ve got a couple replies to tickets they are fully aware of this issue and the Dev team is working on it I just get told to submit bug reports. idk

8 Likes