Guild bank missing items - what happened?

Yep, opened my bank with open slots of missing ore/bar and cloth items, and the Guild Bank is completely empty, all tabs.

2 Likes

The stuff isn’t really gone…its hidden and you can’t see it right now…what I have heard though others having same issues…hopefully blizzard fixes this soon …

2 Likes

Yeah, the customer support reps response gives me a bit of hope that everything can be recovered.

1 Like

this forum is for bug reports.

if people want to vent, they should be taking it to GD so important information isn’t buried.

enough.
just stop with the conspiracies.

simply not true.

maybe they’ll listen to you… you’re less scary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You’re funny Nobully…love it …hugs…

If the Blues say so, then maybe it is. I mean, they would know better than we would. The only problem I have with that is that I can put stuff in the empty slots. If my stuff is still there, then why can I put something else in that spot?

Not questioning you, just venting in general. We’re all a bit flustered.

1 Like

I would suggest not putting stuff into any guild bank right now that is effected by lost stuff…you may cause more issues when they try to fix it with codes to the program…buy warband bank tab and use it too store your stuff if you haven’t already brought a tab…first tab is only 1,000 gold.

1 Like

Do NOT use the war band bank they are also broken and items all disappear

1 Like

My Warbank is fine so are my 4 private guilds now…besides I know other ways to store stuff without having to use a bank now.

trust it would be great if it worked and no question existed but I bought tabs and filled them and today everything but like 6 items in the first tab is completely vanished same as my guild banks

1 Like

This game freakin’ sucks. There are hundreds of bugs plaguing the game for months and nothing being done. The people running this company/game don’t have a clue how to fix it and are probably in a total panic as stuff gets worse and worse daily. Total morons.

Edit: Did I say hundreds of bugs? It’s probably thousands, just scrolling through this forum lol!

6 Likes

IMPACT REPORT.

Well, new expansion, when I would normally be sending old mats (from previous expansion) to the proper bank guilds, and moving things in vault of the actual guild that I run.

I’m going to log onto my tailor toon, make a bunch of 34 slot bags (since the 36 ones I bought for my to-be banks I made in Remix are gone), and send the mats to THOSE for now, which I’ll have to sort through later, I guess.

I’m not at all excited about the new expansion. Not only is it making me NOT forget about this issue but making me think about it even more. THIS is the time I interact with my various banks as well as my actual guild’s bank a lot. Honestly, I’m hanging out here, not logging on. I will eventually, but . . . certainly not looking forward to it.

I guess maybe that’s my issue. That or just anxious about it. I feel really uncomfortable logging on. What I get for throwing my money at early access, though to be honest, I just got it for other goodies, not beta or early access.

Anyway, hopefully, in a few days (weeks? months? years?) when (or IF) this is fixed, I guess I can go through and resort everything properly, rather than doing it now.

There are comments about some posts somewhere that it’s all a VISUAL ERROR. (They linked it but it’s not blue, so I can’t say it’s official). Maybe they can post HERE, which is the MAIN topic of this issue, not just in the EU ones, or the CS ones or whatever. Maybe let us know whether we can trust our warbands bank, whether we should or should not take out or put things into the vault (or just LOCK the vaults until they fix the issue). Maybe ask for screenshots from players and then compare it to what THEY (the dev team) sees, and post it somewhere so that we can actually know that they are actually THERE. We HEAR about it but I can’t trust it.

LOVE that. That’s leadership that cares about customers, and not even just letting the little guys take the fall. I wish they did something like that here. Yes, the game is pixels and as long as the servers are still in operation and I have an active account, those STUFF are my history, they are a part of us. Thank you for putting it into great words, Brew! It just feels like others out there understand what I’m feeling.

Agreed, While my guild does interact with the bank, unless they are especially paying attention to the content (one of my officers who hasn’t been on in awhile, would have noticed) most won’t notice, which means that most people who may either be guilded (but not guild leader or bank officer) or don’t have solo guilds, will not have noticed, though it could impact them later, as the guild bank, used for mats or consumables, will no longer be useful.

2 Likes

Chiming in here to report my guild, Lunatic Fringe on Icecrown, is also impacted by this bug. I just checked the guild bank for the first time in a little while and all the tabs are nearly empty, save for random scattered items in each. No rhyme or reason, just random stuff among many (not supposed to be) empty spaces.
I checked it from 2 characters and even turned off addons and put stuff in the empty space. It is “functioning” from the player end just fine. I feel sort of lucky that some of our stuff is on my bank toons (I was trying to sort them…a while back :sweat_smile:), but there were tons of things still in there.

2 Likes

A week later, 7 tabs worth of items are still missing from my guild bank. Except for a random stack of meat and some cloth :frowning:

4 Likes

I’m “storing” 1400 items in the AH/mail but that’s like, uh, very far from being all of them.

3 Likes

Another update on EU (sort of :stuck_out_tongue: ):

3 Likes

“high priority”
8 days later and they can’t even say that they have identified the issue. It doesn’t take that long to go through the previous changes and understand where the issue may be. Will they fix it? Will they just hope the player-base forget about it?

7 Likes

Looking in my guild bank for the first time in a while today, about half of it is gone. :cry:

2 Likes

same thing here, checked my guild bank, I’m the only one in it and there’s no withdrawals in the logs, just everything gone.

2 Likes

I hope not. Even if they think that only a small subset of people are concerned (mostly those who have some bank toons with guilds, plus guild leaders and any officers concerned with maintaining the guild bank) I hope they take it seriously. I hope they really do mean that they are putting it at high priority and not like those things you hear on the phone for the 30th time as you’ve been on hold for the last 20 minutes “Your call is important to us . . .”

I’m not exactly an optimistic person, but I’m going to try to be very cautiously optimistic that they are truly looking into it and that it will not only be fixed but precautions will be put in place to ensure that it is very unlikely that something like this will happen again.

(I mean, the guild LOG has been broken for MONTHS for some of us, which I’ve reported through the in-game bug reporting feature which they swear people actually look at, so . . . not sure how optimistic I can be).

5 Likes