Guild and Communities Unavailable

Hey everyone! So it started when I joined a recent guild. I couldn’t accept community invites. I logged out and back in, and then, suddenly, guild chat was no longer there either. Just a blank screen when I opened the guild tab. I closed out of my game completely to try and fix the issue, and now under the Guild and Communities tab, in red letters, it says “unavailable”. Pressing j does nothing now. So, yeah, guild and community chat is completely unavailable for me despite being in a guild.

1 Like

I have the same problem…also even though It looks like I’m able to type in guild chat, none of my guildies can see it.

This is an issue for everyone in my guild and community currently as well. I think it’s an overall issue.

Just started happening with our guild as well as other on our server. I submitted a Bug report

I have the same issue. I can’t see anything and I can’t communicate anyone in my guild. Also, guild finder is unavailable right now. I log in and log out several times but still does not work.

I’m having the same issue, and I’m the gm.

1 Like

same issue on Silvermoon US server…

Issue appears to be fixed for now!

not for my server

I’ve just started to have the same issue today on Khaz’goroth . I can’t see guild or officer chat nor can I access the ingame guild and community page. I’ve tried no addons, new wtf folder and quitting the guild and re-joining but nothing has worked.

Same here in Terrokar. Just logged on this morning and its greyed out for me. Pm’ed a few guildies and they all said they see me online in the guild, so i know i wasnt kicked.

i’ve submitted bug report and tech support and getting no traction or responses. In game community seems to be there but all 100+ members can’t see it in their list. It’s searchable but no one can join and link says it doesn’t exist. 0 responses from blizz kind of BS

I just started playing again after many years, was trying to join a guild but it just says couldn’t submit the application…I’m assuming it’s the same bug you guys are referring to?? :woman_shrugging:

Just started happening for me too, guild and communities tab is completely unavailable for me. I looked into it and a post by blizzard says it was recently fixed. Well…apparently not.

Same issue on Stormrage.

Same here on Illidan was working fine this morning

1 Like

Just started getting this issue on ER, but only on one toon. The one in Shadowlands has it. Every other character seems fine.

Happening again on Silvermoon this morning.

Happening on Hakkar today too.