Guide to Squirt - Regular Up 09-26

I'm going to produce a guide video for this. Do you mind if I quote some of the info in the first post?
Relevant thread for this coming week. Super Squirt Day for NA/Oceanic on the 29th. Happy battling and leveling, everyone.
04/09/2018 01:43 PMPosted by Threewolves
I'm going to produce a guide video for this. Do you mind if I quote some of the info in the first post?

Sure, this guide was compiled from a lot of sources. Far be it from me to restrict anyone from the info within.
/bumps into the thread
I have a group up in the group finder for a while if anyone was looking to level an alt doing this, or just doesn't want to sit alone in the garrison!

edit: phew, finished mine for the day, but several other groups are posted at the time I logged. :)
04/29/2018 08:36 AMPosted by Penello
I have a group up in the group finder for a while if anyone was looking to level an alt doing this, or just doesn't want to sit alone in the garrison!

edit: phew, finished mine for the day, but several other groups are posted at the time I logged. :)

Thanks!

I have leveled 36 pets from 1-25 and should be able to do that many over again!!

I am using the following set up:

1) Mechanical Panderan Dragon. (1-2-2)

2) Level Pet

3) Spirit Crab (1-1-1)

I fill up 16 level pets in the que.

I hit the nearby undead creature in my garrison to get from 1-8. (I do all 16 level pets)

I eat the biscuit and hotdog for XP and have hat on.

I hit Squirt. I use the decoy to swap in the level pet, go back to dragonling and burn down first pet, use decoy on cooldown when the second one comes on. Usually my dragonling dies on the second one. I like the spirit crab because I can switch over on the second one and blast it down quick. The spirit crab has the go first water thingy that is helpful.

The third treasure guy is easily killed by the spirit crab.

I get 18,000 XP and level to 23. Then I use stones (I have a zillion of them) to finish off the last two levels!

Boom!
It takes 2 battles with Squirt to take the pet from 1 to 25 (with the Safari Hat). Not sure why you made it so complicated.
/badump
04/29/2018 08:52 PMPosted by Alaryssa
It takes 2 battles with Squirt to take the pet from 1 to 25 (with the Safari Hat). Not sure why you made it so complicated.

Only during Super Squirt. It takes more to get the pet to 25 on regular Squirt days.
will any of these strats be affected the Battle pet nerfs in BfA?
05/25/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Studmuffyn
will any of these strats be affected the Battle pet nerfs in BfA?

Not yet that we know of, but things can change.
/badump!
/badump!
Whew. Had to do some doctoring on Firefox to get logged in o.O
Squirt is up this weekend if people want to do some catching up before BFA
That feeling when Squirt comes too early.
07/25/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Orengreen

o.O
07/25/2018 07:40 PMPosted by Issiah
07/25/2018 07:24 PMPosted by Orengreen

o.O

Pet weekly event is on the 31st squirt shows up 3 days before that meaning we barely miss out on getting super squirt
Yea gotta wait until November for Super Squirt.

As a reminder, the most consistent strategy that allows zero error is Enchanted Broom & Boneshard.

Sweep
Swap to Level
Swap to Boneshard
Bonestorm 1
Bonestorm 2
Bonestorm 3
Pass
Wind-Up
Wind-Up
Batter
Batter

11 turns, 100% success rate, never failed probably leveled 200 pets to 25 using it.
600+ pets leveled with Widget. No issues using it. 100% consistent. Faster than Boneshard.

:)

/sells lvl 25 pets
07/28/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Vhale
600+ pets leveled with Widget. No issues using it. 100% consistent. Faster than Boneshard.

:)

/sells lvl 25 pets

Could you post exact strat?
Antitheists, you will find it here:
https://www.wow-petguide.com/index.php?Strategy=731
It's my preferred strategy too. On a normal Squirt day it takes me 6-7 minutes to get a pet from level 1 to level 25 using this strat.