Guide to Squirt - Regular Up 09-26

That's good to hear. I saved the stacking info I had removed previously just in case. I've added it back into the main post.
11/30/2017 01:25 AMPosted by Trafficz
treats stack again

Awesome news.
I have 78 in my que. Work needs to hurry up and get over with!
I'd add BattlePetBinds to the list of helpful addons, it speeds things up a bit.
Enchanted Broom 2-2-2 /Boneshard 2-2-2 /Level Pet Sweep Swap to Level Pet Swap to Boneshard BONESTORM BONESTORM BONESTORM Pass (Boneshard Dies, Bring in Broom)Wind-Up Wind-Up (Puzzle Dies) Batter (Deebs Dies) Batter (Tyri Dies)

Help please, Bonestorm has a 3 round cooldown, but the strat suggests you're casting it three times?
11/30/2017 07:47 AMPosted by Moozipan
Enchanted Broom 2-2-2 /Boneshard 2-2-2 /Level Pet Sweep Swap to Level Pet Swap to Boneshard BONESTORM BONESTORM BONESTORM Pass (Boneshard Dies, Bring in Broom)Wind-Up Wind-Up (Puzzle Dies) Batter (Deebs Dies) Batter (Tyri Dies)

Help please, Bonestorm has a 3 round cooldown, but the strat suggests you're casting it three times?

Boneshard can put Bonestorm in all 3 of it's ability slots. That is what the 2-2-2 stands for. It's the numerical code for which pet ability you want to pick as you build your team. 2nd skill, 2nd skill, 2nd skill. Hope that makes sense :)
You rock, thank you!

Also I put my garrison up on group finder if anyone needs to visit one. I still have Halloween pets up too.
Thanks for the reminder! I definitely have a lot of pets I need to catch up this expansion... though I haven't been keeping up with my collection as much as I'd planned (still just super relieved the Corgi pup was available again this year).
spent 6 hours grinding squirt today.

never again.
Thanks for the heads up and guide for this, leveled a ton of pets last night and this morning. Glad I picked up that bridget from the halloween event.
107 new 25s, thanks guys!
/badump!
/badump to let people know its up on a holiday weekend :D
12/26/2017 05:11 AMPosted by Vhale
/badump to let people know its up on a holiday weekend :D

On my first day off in three weeks too. Yay!
On US servers? Wowhead says quintessence of light.
Gah April I musta missed the last one so sad
/kabumping as I see some new faces and she's up tomorrow AFTER reset!
I added in Beasts of Burden info, though being out of room I had to ninja a reply spot after a poster had added to the thread.
Beast of Burden leveling strategy:

Draenei Micro Defender, Seaborn Spore, Any leveling pet.

Turn 1 Reflective Shield
Turn 2 Metal Fist
Turn 3 Metal Fist
Turn 4 Explode
Bring in Spore
Turn 1 Explode
/badump