Guide to Squirt - Regular Up 09-26

07/30/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Antitheists
Could you post exact strat?

Start with Bronze Whelpling (S/S)
1. tail sweep
2. tail sweep
3. tail sweep
4. tail sweep (Deebs dead)
5. early advantage (Bronze Whelpling dead)
6. select Spectral Tiger Cub or Widget the Departed and use spectral strike (Tyri dead)
7. switch to carry
8. switch back to Spectral Tiger Cub or Widget the Departed
9. prowl
10. spectral strike (Puzzle dead)

10 moves, 1 minute 20 seconds
/bump!

Hearing rumors of a nerf to Squirt in that she was put on a 3 minute CD. if someone can confirm, I'll be at work.
I'm doing the Squirt battle now, haven't run into any 3 minute CD. Finish battle, turn around and heal at Lio, turn back around and battle again.
08/27/2018 09:55 AMPosted by Silvestra
I'm doing the Squirt battle now, haven't run into any 3 minute CD. Finish battle, turn around and heal at Lio, turn back around and battle again.

Good. If we suddenly were getting three-minute cooldowns on that fight, I'd be making Ion voodoo dolls.
The only CD I've run into is that you can't heal your battle pets for 3 min upon logging in (I guess to stop character switching or something? IDK)
Maybe there was a newbie that was confused. Someone was saying in the pet battle community yesterday night that she was nerfed. I'm not seeing a CD either (other than the login one).

Thanks for checking folks!

Lots of pet rumors this expac. Reddit was spreading one that RAF only needs 2 months paid time for pets too. But, nothing on the wow site seems to suggest that is true or I'd be posting that up asap.
/badump
Pet Battle Bonus event coming this Tuesday. Squirt is visiting again for US/Oceanic during the week (November 10th).

Also keep an eye out for certain Legion trainers to battle during the event (can't remember them all off the top of my head), as they award decent pet experience (and are repeatable) too.
11/04/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Quintessence
Pet Battle Bonus event coming this Tuesday. Squirt is visiting again for US/Oceanic during the week (November 10th).

Also keep an eye out for certain Legion trainers to battle during the event (can't remember them all off the top of my head), as they award decent pet experience (and are repeatable) too.

Do we know which day is Super Squirt? This will be my first one and I am excited.
Upcoming US/Oceanic Super Squirt is November 10th (Saturday).
PSA: Super Squirt day is TODAY (Nov. 10th).
how do you work out the dates for 2019 for which dates will be squirt dates?

is it every 15 days?
Yes Kilhub, it's every 15 days on a fixed rotation.

Deebs, Tyri, and Puzzle (Squirt)
Brutus and Rukus
Mr. Terrible, Carroteye, and Sloppus
The Beakinator
King Floret and Queen Floret
Kromli and Gromli
Grubbles, Scrags, and Stings
Jahan, Samm, and Archimedes
Eleanor
Tirs and Fiero
Rockbiter, Stonechewer, and Acidtooth
Quintessence of Light
Blingtron 4999b, Protectron 022481, and Protectron 011803
Stitches Jr.
Manos, Hanos, and Fatos
1 Like

I know it’s a necro, but a useful one. SB stickied really.

Squirt is up today - 3/25/19 - so you can level all your RWL pets.

1 Like