Groups exploiting to bring premade into RANDOM bgs

I’m sorry you can’t handle the truth?

Please show the rule stating people have a premade of 40.

Because random BGs are just that random. If you want fair competition then go play RBGs. Ransoms will never be fair and balanced.

Comparing organized pvp groups to robbing a bank is a stretch and you know it.

It’s called the bottom of the bracket in RBGs.

Ransoms are designed with no rating rules enforced.

What is your experience with twinks? I did twinks at 29 during bc and wrath. We always had organized games against each other and qued at the same time in an effort to have twink only BGs.

I’m not saying that there weren’t some bad apples but the majority of the 29 group were wanting to fight other twinks

I can win in competitive pvp and will join premades to make the honor grind smoother.

Pretty much blows this terrible argument out of the water.

There used to be an addon that would pretty consistently queue everyone together and blizz broke it.

Have you ever been in an AV against a premade who only farms HKs? It’s miserable to be on the recieving end of that because you are 100% powerless to stop it.

All you can do is sit GY until it ends (this could take a while sometimes) or /afk.

1 Like

Just permanently close the associated bnet accounts and the problem will dissapear overnight.

The truth that systems can’t exist to handle pulling 40 people into a randomly designated battleground?

Yes, that’s funny to me.

This doesn’t make sense, edit to clarify what you were trying to say and I’ll do my best to respond.

There’s a pretty staggering difference between ‘you may queue into isolated groups of 5, and 40 organized players.’

It’s literally the same scenario. The entire point was applying it to something more serious so it would highlight why that mindset isn’t good.

I have. Been pvping since BC. It happens. Can’t win them all.

Both are options.

Premades in normal bgs I think is fine, my main issue with epics is that if blizzard wanted you to you should be able to just que as a raid, the fact you can’t and have to sync que multiple groups with an add on to help that is what’s off putting to me.

My experience is mine and only my own. I take long and frequent breaks, so time and game evolution may not make total sense seeing I was gone for near 10 years. Only recently (2021) did I start to play again.

My experience with twinks is that they were abundant before the XP was able to get turned off. Then when I leveled a 39 and killed EXP I never saw a BG on that toon ever. I even joined a level 39 community : /

I’m not even talking about RBG’s though. I’m talking about the real bottom of the barrel (the ground) in terms of BG’s - unrated queue up and go.

I am definitely not saying all twinks are dinks. I see the fun in wanting to simply max out and keep it there. I like the idea of a lower level battle with limited abilities and so on. Personally, I find no joy in one shotting someone because they are under geared, though.

I have no doubt there are good apples in the mix, but it’s the bad apples that ruin things for everyone.

Yeah…You can’t reason with unreasonable people.

Have fun defending your beliefs!

When do you think the last time the BG Que system was overhauled?

Also I never said it was. I said it’s a possibility.

Please show the rule or where Blizzard has made a statement that means 40 people can’t Que together.

It’s not even close to the same scenario. One is in real life and the other is in a video game.

My first suggestion is to stop taking random BGs so seriously.

It’s not being unreasonable. Random BGs are just random. If you want to have an even competition go do rated bgs

Oh when did they add AV to RBGs? Since thats where you should go if you want organized groups in AV

The entire point of random bgs is for it to be less competitive than ranked bgs. It’s meant for casual play.

If YOU want organized bgs, go do rated…That’s the reason it exists and also the reason you’re ALLOWED to queue in a raid for them.

Like I said…unreasonable

2 Likes

That’s not my problem. Companies are supposed to invest some revenue back into infrastructure. If Blizzard are using the same set of servers, etc. that they setup in 2004 (which is impossible, by the way, but I’m
playing along) maybe we should be asking where our $15/month is being spent?

Ohhhhh, okay. Press H on your keyboard, go to the ‘Epic Battlegrounds’ tab then try to queue with more than 5 people in your party.

Completely irrelevant.

You’re arguing nonsense so you can join EBG premades to honor gear, per your own admission. I don’t even play EBGs and am just arguing definitions. Who do you think cares more here? (Not that it’s relevant, like almost anything you’ve said in this thread)

Really? Where does it say that? Because random means random with no specific rules or requirements.

What part of this do you not understand?

The irony.

You’re just afraid of a fair fight because you get rolled when you queue solo.

Just admit it

Nah…the fragile egos comment was spot on.

Muting and moving on…

No way, bro, there was this one time when him and 2 buddies totally carried a 10 man BG. Pikaboo better watch his back.

1 Like

Not sure what they’re doing other than farming honor for some reason? Maybe they need honor to upgrade their gear I guess and this is a way to cheese the process?