Groups exploiting to bring premade into RANDOM bgs

This is the fifth time this week I see this and it’s getting old. They’re forming a group and queuing like 5 parties at the same time to get in the same random AV. They’re gaming the queue system to bring an organized group vs a bunch of randoms trying to farm honor.

This is blatant exploiting and is clearly unintended, at best it’s griefing. Even worse, if they don’t get the same BG they just leave and try again, leaving entire BG’s completely unbalanced.

these guys are ruining whatever pvp this game has left so they can grief against newbies

hey blizz, can we start handing out bans for this?

11 Likes

Oh this thread will end well. :popcorn:

3 Likes

It’s not new, Blizzard doesn’t care.
I think they straight gave up on SoD and just let full premades queue.

4 Likes

Blizzard sets a limit of 5 people for premading into EBGs, these people arrange multiple premade groups in comms and press queue at the same time to get around the queue restriction. And then if they don’t get enough of them into the same BG they leave, and cause unsuspecting players to usually auto lose as the game tries to backfill 25+ spots. Lol Or they’ll use their numbers advantage to vote kick players who aren’t obeying their commands (as if some keyboard turning EBG kid should be giving anyone directions in the first place)

This is the literal definition of an exoloit.

You have zero meaningful PVP achievements. Maybe get better at the game so you don’t have to cheat to win against under geared, weekend dads. Then you wouldn’t feel threatened when someone exposes cheating, because you would be good enough to compete without needing to.

6 Likes

People have been doing that forever, this isn’t a new phenomenon, it’s just that Blizzard doesn’t care.

Except for accurately describing OP’s issue because I’ve been involved in PVP for years, as opposed to someone who says:

Calling him a cry baby for not liking a loophole existing that allows cheating?

Then you whine for being called out for bad takes and toxicity. Lol

5 Likes

Hey, don’t be speaking for the forums. I’m happy to share some pity.

If it isn’t against the rules it needs to be fixed. Here’s an easy fix - no grouping for a bg. That’s it.

2 Likes

That wouldn’t necessarily fix it. They could still Que individually at the same time and try to get in the same one.

I am not sure the the premade queueing method is fully understood. When the premade queues, if enough of the parties don’t get the same queue, all groups drop. It’s never that the entire premade goes into the BG then drops and causes a backfill. At most one person might go in to see what the BG is or if it is a backfill, but it’s only one person and does not happen that often. Premades queueing should have almost no impact on anyone else queueing solo.

2 Likes

I plan to go into battlegrounds soon. I’ve already reserved my fate as cannon fodder for the next two weeks.

Try is the optimum word. I recall there was a similar problem back in Classic with people doing similar things re battlegrounds and I believe Blizz stopped grouping. They still tried but it was extremely difficult to match up in a bg as there are likely large numbers of them being formed across the region. It would, at least, cut down the likelyhood.

Is anything wrong with doing what OP mentioned?

I like playing with friends and sometimes that’s PvP. If there is more than the 5 of us, yes we will try to queue at same time to play together.

Pictures of it didn’t happen. Just because you get outplayed doesn’t mean people are doing this.

I, too, hate when people play with guildies and communties. I especially hate when people play with friends.

:rage:

I have to agree with the OP on this one…so yes, in my opinion there is something wrong with it.

Entering a RANDOM BG with a premade group on voice comms pretty much guarantees victory especially if its a full team.

While not “cheating” or breaking ToS, its definitely unfair and bad for the game in general because it makes it impossible for actual random players to win.

6 Likes

It also directly harms RBGs since those are where premades are supposed to be.

1 Like

OP is talking about premades in Alterac Valley, how does that hurt RBGs where there is no rated AV?

You think premades only happen in AV? You don’t think RBGs are the intended place to use premades w/voice comms?

It’s not.

Ban people for grouping in a group based game!!! The horror!!!

This is cap. Just because people are in a premade doesn’t mean anything. Me and 2 friends have destroyed 10 man premades in BGs before. That mindset of accepting defeat without even trying is the issue.

Also people should not be punished for playing with friends in a game based on playing with friends.

1 Like