Grouping is so easy in WOTLK

Yeah maybe you should find a different game that fits your schedule.

Hey, I’m agreeing with you. Why are you attacking me?

I’m retired. I can play at any hour of the day or night.

Many times. Here’s one of them. I really don’t like linking videos but much of what Brian Birmingham says is on videos. This is what he said starting at about 18 minutes.

I would say we’re closer to not never than we ever were cause we were at never from the very beginning. Like we started at never but it’s more contentious than we expected it to be and like I said we have people on the classic team who are saying oh actually I would like it. So we’re having those conversations now. I don’t want to over promise. We don’t expect to add it, but we are having these conversations now. It’s a new conversation and we want to make sure we’re doing the right thing.

Wrong. There is a later video where they say they aren’t adding it.

Use google I’m sure you can find it. It was with Mr GM.

They said in no uncertain terms, RDF is not happening.

Stop coping and come into the real world.

Something tells me I’m not missing out on anything of value, unlike releasing Wrath with no plans for RDF.

2 Likes

Yeah /laughs, I link a video to support my claim. I even tell you where to start the video and transcribe the dialog and you make a counter claim (pulled out of your az) and tell me to google it. Typical anti-rdfer.

4 Likes

We already have retail. Cata loot boxes and the retail lfg tool to name just a couple. I get that you like retail in wrath but we would like the wrath rdf in wrath.

1 Like

Aren’t you the adult that decided to steal content from the content creators because you knew you wouldn’t have to take responsibility for it and there would be no consequences? Stealing when you can get away with it is such an adult thing to do.

For someone who claims to loves playing wrath classic so much, you sure do spend a lot of fxcken time on the forums. God, you’re such a miserable person and I genuinely feel bad for anyone who has to interact with you, voluntarily or otherwise.

2 Likes

No, we want to quest until we get to a dungeon level. Then do that dungeon a few times. Then quest until we get to the next dungeon level. Then do that dungeon of few times. Solo questing from level one to cap isn’t very fun. Most people don’t rush to level up an alt that they won’t raid with. We raid with our mains and don’t have time to raid with all our alts. Just because you rushed rushed rushed to level alts until you burned out on it doesn’t mean other players do that.

That sounds like a personal problem. You burned out rushing to cap and you’d do it again if rdf was added. You didn’t learn anything from your mistakes and need blizzard to stop you from doing the same thing over and over and over again. That’s such a mature adult thing to do. I get why you’re constantly bragging about how you’re such a responsible adult.

What is… “time off”?

Noooooo, lol the average player will abuse such a feature. Its exactly why its not in the game. People abused it over and over again by sitting in capitals. It got so bad Blizzard had to flat out nerf the dungeon experience to stop people from leveling insanely fast. That was back in cata i believe but was happening in wotlk as well.

It is but you have a very narrow scope of perception as it is about me but also about Blizzard. There’s only so much content in wotlk and if i can speed level my way through the content, so can others. That’s not good business as Blizzard loses that sub money. Blizzard doesnt like losing that sub money.

Just want to be clear on this thread.
This person is having a good experience with thing we have now.
Other people are mad about that because it’s not the thing they want.

Yeah yeah yeah, I get it. You’re one of those mature responsible adults who used the rdf until you burned out from rushing to cap on multiple alts and you need someone to stop you from doing it because you learned nothing from it and would do it again. The mature adult thing to do is to stop everyone from using the rdf because you’re incapable of stopping yourself. Hey, maybe you need something like alcoholics anonymous for people addicted to the rdf. Or do you think the the mature adult thing alcoholics should do is get the government to ban the sale of alcohol?

Time off is when you aren’t working.

Good post.

But Lol as usual the retail fan bois n cry babies flagged a good post. Shame on you little rats. Go back to retail and don’t come back.

You are the one who should be flagged and moved on back to retail.

why is this post flagged?

post about “i cant find a group” stay up fine someone says “they can find a group fine” gets flagged . gold sellers get mad flag the post doesn’t fit what they want blizzard to see its $$ for them with RDF set the bots up cash in baby. spending a couple hundred hiring people of 5ver to post for you in some forum is cheap. worth the investment in the long run :slight_smile:

1 Like

Typical, make a claim and don’t provide the proof for claim.

That’s a lot of toxicity going from a classic andy… typical, no intelligent response, just talks of whining and crying, which is hypocrisy because that’s what the classic crowd is known for.

I’d rather see bots in the game and have RDF than not RDF and no bots.

This video was posted 6 months ago. Like weeks after the actual announcement. And you think it’s still relevant? Even after updates afterward where they said they had no plans to add RDF?

It’s a bit desperate, to say the least.