Grouping is so easy in WOTLK

I don’t know about you guys but I literally get into every dungeon, raid, etc that I want in WOTLK without issues.

I make most of my dungeon groups, get into VOA whenever I want, and get into NAX pugs as well.

Seems like grouping in WOTLK is fine. It is also so easy to make a group with the LFG tool. I just list myself for a dungeon and it automatically shows me everyone else wanting it. I just look for tank, healer, and grab the 1st ones I see. Then I fill with DPS that don’t need what I want (usually plate users, teehee) and go to dungeon.

It couldn’t be easier.

The only issue I have is the bug in LFG that keeps it from refreshing and requies reload. If they fix this bug grouping is literally perfect.

P.S. Healers, please use the LFG tool. It isn’t hard and you will get instant groups without having to do anything (like watching chat). Just list yourself. Thanks.

44 Likes

It’s not. I form groups every day and group lead. People just want to be led. If you lead them, they will come.

It’s actually that simple. You can get any group you want if you just lead it yourself. You can also prevent people from joining that want gear you want.

It is a win win.

This is why I didn’t want RDF. I’m in control. Start causing group issues, you’re gone. Easy to replace. Especially if DPS. Stay mad.

Also, you want my items, you’re not invited. All plate users welcome in this rogue’s group :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Healers are the hardest to find, sometimes DPS can be a challenge to find also depending on the dungeon/raid/time of day.
Everyone was worried about tanks being hard to find, I have seen LFD filled with 10-15 tanks, 2 DPS and zero healers.

1 Like

Healers aren’t hard to find. They are just too lazy to list themselves in the tool or can’t operate it (LOL).

I usually just type in LFG chat 1 or 2 times and get a healer.

why flag? LFD is so bad for the game.

3 Likes

He’s salty is why. He didn’t get his way and the game is still fine.

5 Likes

I am happy that Blizzard stopped putting up with whiners and lamers. Diamond Hands, Blizzard.

1 Like

I didn’t say it was impossible, I said they were the hardest to find of the 3 categories. People were making post after post about how hard it would be to find a tank without LFD, and as of right now, tanks are everywhere.

Yeah healers are the hardest to find but only because they are lazy or incompetent.

Use the LFG Bulletin Board, it also shows those who are listed in the LFG tool.

I prefer the LFG tool. If that bug is gone it works very well. I make groups with it every single day.

It scans both LFG chat and the tool, why wouldn’t you use it?

Because the LFG tool from Blizzard works very well except the one minor bug.

Remember, I’m making groups not joining usually.

This may be news, but you can still do all of that with RDF.

13 Likes

You can’t actually but thanks for playing.

6 Likes

If you click the people that have used the tool on LFGBB it invites them, LFGBB isn’t just for you to get into groups, plenty of people use it to make groups as well.

1 Like

Actually you can. Use your LFG tool. No rules against it.

1 Like

The Blizzard tool is better.

You can’t lead with RDF and you can’t kick without a vote. You have no idea what you are saying.

Thx for playing. But you lost this debate. No RDF.

2 Likes

Usially i hate gnomes. I punt them, but you. I like you. I shall gnot punt you. Others would be wise to listen and benefit from your wisdom.

1 Like

Either you’re just being intentionally dense or you’re just not understanding what I’m saying.

1 Like