Grouping is so easy in WOTLK

I use the LFGBB tool to find NAX pugs but for everything else the LFG tool is better.

You… i would punt.

4 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Or you lack reading comprehension. No, I did not lose this debate. I told you to use the LFG tool if you still wanted to do those things. As I said in my post, there are no rules against using it if RFD is in the game.

5 Likes

Please form a raid with the LFG dungeon tool. Please form quest groups and PVP groups also.
And if they implement the LFD no one will use the LFG tool, because people take the path of least resistance. Anyone that uses the “just don’t use it” argument, really has not thought it through and does not understand how people work. “just use the completely empty and unused tool because LFD exists” That is what you are saying.

1 Like

We don’t need two different systems. RDF is not coming to WOTLK. YOu lost the debate when WOTLK launched without it.

4 Likes

Did you want a pat on the back or something?

3 Likes

Sure if you don’t mind.

/pat on the back + bonus double thumbs up

1 Like

Aww thanks.

But RDF is built into LFG so i fail to see what you’re addressing here. Can you not run to a dungeon? You have mounts right? If you can queue for rdf certainly you can list yourself in lfg. Is it that you’re just petty and can’t deal with change? Speak my fellow dead forsaken. We serve the same banshee queen.

RDF is cross server, so it has a greater player pool to draw from. This is especially useful for pre-max level content. Even on large population servers it’s sometimes hard to find people to fill all the roles for a specific dungeon at a weird level, like say level 40. With RDF back in OG Wrath, you could fill said slots at basically any time of the day, whether it be during prime evening hours, or 2 AM on a monday. Might take ya 30 minutes at an off time, but it worked.

3 Likes

It wouldn’t be in WOTLK because they removed all that code from the game and aren’t going to add it back.

Which is why you aren’t getting RDF.

2 Likes

I actually explained the need for the cross realm function, as it has been explained quite a few times by others. There’s a reason the original chad developers added it back in the day, and that was with ten times the player base even. It’s even more so needed today since there are far less players. The very notion of a ‘‘Mega server’’ is a player created solution to not having RDF, and it’s unhealthy, and still does not replace the feature we had before in OG Wrath.

3 Likes

You didn’t listen. It doesn’t matter how you feel, they are never going to add cross-realm. They cut that code out like a tumor. It isn’t going to be put back in. It can’t easily be put back. It would cost a lot.

It’s not coming back.

1 Like

It would cost a lot for a small indie company to pay for. Paying a couple people to sit down for 2 days and code it back in isn’t a lot of money for blizzard. They make more than it would cost in a day off server transfers, which I guess, would kind of explain the reasoning behind not adding it.

3 Likes

Then why would you want to group with lazy or incompetent people?

3 Likes

You have no clue what you are talking about and are just being emotional.

I don’t really. Healers are just required.

It’s literal already written code from before.

2 Likes

That is gone. It doesn’t exist. You can’t just copy paste it back in. It is probably thousands of changes all over the entire code base. Probably tens of thousands.

1 Like