Group Loot.....bad!

Are either ideal situations? Are either things good for the health of the game? Which of the two, has MORE potential for misuse, and damage to the community?

I get that you think the benefits ultimately outweigh the costs. That’s not the question.

Yes because comparing loot dropping to a warzone is a fair comparison.

Not.

Stop trying to use extremes to justify your weak argument.

Because if you agree to the terms by not clicking need I have no sympathy for whatever happens.

But that’s not creating any new problems. That’s just them only patching 2 of 3-4 the problems that PL has.

Because that would nullify their weak argument and they can’t troll us if they obliterate their own argument.

Poor Bloody.

You realize i’m speaking to the audience right. You two will never be swayed, but I can use you.

2 Likes

I mean if you want to continue pushing your weak argument you can’t refute the counter just makes you look silly.

1 Like

All the hearts i get say otherwise.

2 Likes

Bandwagon fallacy.

They’re smart enough not to talk either one of you directly.

Either way I’d be surprised if you could hold a straight face trying to debate this to anyone in-person without looking absolutely nuts.

1 Like

Mob mentality doesn’t mean anything.

100 people saying 5+5=50 doesn’t mean they are correct.

If you actually had any confidence in your argument you would answer Caps question. Since you continue to backpedal or ignore it proves you’re just here to troll and have zero relevant argument.

Yes because refuting a counter to your weak argument definitely means you have a good argument.

That’s because you can’t understand facts let alone refute them.

Refutation by putting your hands over your ears and saying … NO NO NO u aren’t credible hardly counts.

2 Likes

I’d actually pay money to watch paws here debate with a moderator present. Debate moderators don’t really like to see lies/fiction used as evidence, or complete non-sequiturs.

Thank you for looking in a mirror.

Good thing that wasn’t the argument. However thanks for proving my point by

That would require him to actually have supporting arguments. Kind of hard when your “best” arguments are doomsday scenarios because they don’t even play the game.

Oh, yeah. If the forums are representative of his best, he’d be laughed out of the room.

Notice how you never see Paws and Angelicous reply at the same time?

Or that Angelicous replied to a quote that was directed at Bloody?

While responding the same way Bloody would

But it’s definitely “not” bloody :joy:

Convert the forums to battletag so we can prove or disprove this once and for all.

2 Likes

I mean I agree 100% because at this point it would be hilarious to confirm this to see how mad he is.