Group Loot.....bad!

The new GL + no restriction trading = ML
How will mythic guilds use it. Exactly like ML. How will other groups use it. Exactly like mythic guilds do, because as above so below. Everyone emulates the top, always have, always will.

So yes bud, The new GL + no restriction trading = ML Because that will be exactly how everyone uses it.

Enter caps and snoz repeating the exact same thing and playing dumb. They get it, they just want to kill all discussion lest they lose ML again.

If you choose to pass on the loot then it’s not a loot setting issue.

Boss dies and if something you want drops you hit need. Hard concept is hard.

You’re argument is so weak it’s refuted in a single statement. It’s not my fault you’re trying to use the most extreme unlikely example to try and discredit a loot system you don’t understand how it works.

100% a you issue.

Only if you opt in to that gameplay/social dynamic.

Systems must be evaluated based on how it could be used, not how you want it to work in fantasy utopia land.
Wow players have proven WAY beyond the shadow of doubt, they will degenerate every system.

2 Likes

Yea I am not arguing that
 Your prob thinking of Snoty’s ill thought out arguments

I expect there to be an addon come soon as DF is out that will auto have everyone auto pass on everything and all gear get funneled over to the raid lead.

Don’t join those guilds then?

So You could be rude to someone in chat, and contribute to someone’s bad mental health. So we must remove chat.

You could create a negative experience for someone by killing them in warmode, so should we remove warmode?

Yet in legion that wasn’t the case at all.

Mythic guilds used ML
Heroic guilds were around 50% using ML and PL.
Normal guilds mostly used PL.

Still waiting for you to explain how it’s any different than Pl currently is.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/changes-experiments-to-raid-rewards-in-dragonflight-season-1/1352473/867

Sorry you don’t like the answer, but it happened, and it will happen again.

2 Likes

Sorry you don’t like the answer but if you don’t click need you’re agreeing to the loot rules of the group and therefore have zero room to complain.

Isn’t a common bloodypaws argument (the person you arrived here to whiteknight) that Ion lies to the community and doesn’t mean what he says?

1 Like

I’ve already said my friends and I will never step foot in a raid again with psuedo ML as the primary loot method in the game. So no biggie.

I have no idea what he says, we have always been different people.

Lol sure.

The boogey man is real too.

I’m not saying you’re the same. I’m saying you arrived to white knight him.

nice, im babayaga.

Nah you’re definitely Greyjoy :joy:

Maybe explain that not everyone is ramsay bolton.

1 Like

Nah man. Every single raid group leader is definitely Ramsay and will hoard all the lewtz!!!

Guess you’ve never been in a warzone, or a natural disaster area.

Try it sometime, open your eyes what people will do in desperation. Then come explain to me how people are at base good and just.

1 Like

They’ve also failed to explain why the “roll pass or else” thing is any different than the thing we have a lot of evidence that happens all the time, which is the RL saying “trade or else” in a PL pug.