Group Loot.....bad!

No guild that I’ve been a part of has regularly invited pugs to the raid. This includes when I was playing at the aotc guild level.

The social contract exists to take out a claim that the CoC is not a valid contract, as there is no acceptance. Without this, or something like it, it’s possible that the CoC only has 2 of the 3 elements of an enforceable contract (afaik this hasn’t been litigated, but this is a preemptive action). It did not add any new rules to the game, It just forced players to read the rules that have existed since 2004.

This is true. Their first post on the forums was to arguably insult your reading comprehension.

1 Like

Yep. Like I said. I am almost sure it’s Bloody based on the wording and arguments used.

I must have really made the guy/girl mad.

Ion is just coddling the Mythic Raid Loggers who want to do split runs and funnel gear. A really bad move in terms of raid balance.

Please explain how this change is condoling mythic raiders.

I don’t know about that. Most Mythic guilds maybe. But my guilds have almost always picked up a couple pugs to round things out.

I’d be curious on what the breakdown is in raid boss kills. Blizzard must have the data regarding % of normal and heroic raids that are single guild that results in kills vs those with at least one pug. Not that I expect them to share but it would be interesting data.

It’s not. It’s directly aimed at preventing splits by stacking. In that regard it’s aimed at solving a problem that only occurs in the very high echelons of raiding. And it’ll affect everyone else just to prevent them from stacking.

Like Ive said elsewhere: The simple fix that 95% of people wanted was trade restrictions gone. Instead we have that but GL enforced. The only reason they’re doing this is to prevent splits. They could have achieved less divisive results by just dropping trade restrictions and keeping PL. And everyone would have been made happy by doing that and bringing back ML as an option.

I would have preferred options. I hate personal loot but I also recognize that some people love it.

The best solution would be to bring back ML and make it optional and require a guild group.

Makes everyone happy.

You do more harm doing that unless you’re getting a specific buff like arcane int or chaos brand.

You’re your own worst enemy.

Keep burnin those bridges dude.

This doesn’t even make sense. We aren’t friends so there are no bridges to burn :man_facepalming:t3:

Maybe look up what an idiom is.

Oh, the irony of what you quoted. I thought PL was “it’s ‘their’ loot”. And, that GL was “not ‘their’ loot”?

:laughing:

I called it! PL breeds selfishness. Now, they’re trying to turn transmog as “the superior gearing process”. Even though, I RP and understand the value of gear beyond just its stats, but its looks, I still don’t think “trying to look pretty” should outweigh the stat usage of the gear.

We either agree or don’t over that. No need to call each other “selfish” (yes, IK I did, earlier but only because that side has called the opposition that) over it, but they will.

“So selfish of you to want gear for temporary stats over my perma pretty transmog!”

:laughing:

1 Like

I’ll pass. All you do is make random posts that don’t even have valid points.

Then you go and boost a toon to try and hide your hypocrisy.

It’s really sad actually.

Then you accept your role as a troll in this.

lol making me your boogeyman isn’t going to help you.

I’m not a troll and refusing to look up a word doesn’t mean I’m a troll.

Boogeyman implies fear. More entertained you got that mad to put that much effort
Into it.

Well yeah.

This may be a shock to you but none of those boosted characters are mine.

I honestly don’t care. Just thought it was funny they post in the same mannerisms that you do minus this account is way more toxic.

This game stops when you stop playing it.

Again another statement that makes zero sense.

Game you’re playing on the forum.

You’re not here for debate, just to shut it down in favor for your echo chamber.

Nobody cares for your echo chamber. Thanks.