Group Loot.....bad!

It was changed because they didn’t have the GMs to go through all the false tickets by people that didn’t understand how ML worked.

End of the day you don’t provide proof so I’m not going too either.

oh look, another unsubstantiated worthless claim.

3 Likes

Yea we are literally going backwards when it comes to pugging. I don’t understand why guilds can’t just run with group loot and pugs be personal loot.

1 Like

Ah thanks for the info.

I don’t mind that. The only raiding I do these days is LFR. I found it much more annoying in small group settings, having to roll on every little thing.

Just like literally every single one of your claims.

People complaining about personal loot…

Same people now complaining about group loot…

Just another day in GD.

I have offered an easy disproof by contradiction, but they have been so adamant about declining to take it, that I’m starting to agree that they are unable to.

Love the smug air of superiority banter you two have going back and forth. And yet, reputation wise, you two are the OANN of the wow forums.

You can easily provide your reasoning as to why you think my points are correct, but you haven’t.

Either explain your reasoning and supporting evidence, or admit you don’t have any.

Your ad hominem is not helping you here.

Nothing more than pointless drivel. Post something more then … hurr dur … we cool, we think this, this true cause … uh … we think it.

And I might bother.

I’ll take that over being a hypocrite any day of the week.

I don’t care about a reputation among bad players or players so scared to post their mains they post on classic toons.

Speaking hard truths is going to hurt the feelings of fragile people so it comes with the territory.

slingin those truth bombs. Oh boy.

Edited–

If you have already posted reasoning, feel free to link it. It would be a win for you in this case, and would enable a discussion on the merits of said reasoning.

What discussion. It’s you two bullying everyone, and then gloating about it.

1 Like

Because my occupation affects the facts in a video game? Lol.

Plumbing is one of the highest paid trades in the country. Pretty comical you’re only retort is to attack someone’s job :joy:

The irony. The only one bullying anyone here is you.

Hard to claim that when you two threw the first punch.

And i’m sure you’re wonderful at that noble, noble, profession.

1 Like

I haven’t thrown any punches. Not have I openly insulted anyone like you have repeatedly.

You’re literally the thing you claim to hate :joy:

Pays the bills and let’s me my wife and my family do anything we want too. :+1:

1 Like
2 Likes

Just following your example. Learned it by watching you. I figured, if it works for them, maybe it will work on them.

At least then you’ll have experienced how others perceive you.

1 Like

So you’re admitting that you aren’t here to be a productive member of the discussion, and are only here to “own the opposition”?