Group Loot.....bad!

So, the first one looks like you just pointed google at the wow forums. Once you know a toon or a thing to look for, you just tell google with a custom query. The second one seems like a potential violation of the CFAA.

I am not jumping at shadows. I honestly dont care.

So
 How exactly are raid leaders going to benefit here? You obviously have no idea how it works.

OP’s concerns are unwarranted. New loot system is exclusively an improvement to personal loot. In DF group loot rules, we’re rolling under personal loot rules with the option to opt out. In SL personal loot rules everyone was forced to roll under DF group loot rules with no option to opt out. It is an extremely small change, and mostly a UI change.

1 Like

I like how the anti-GL crowd thinks that rolling need on everything will be an exploit/abuse.

We already force roll need on everything. I would pass on every roll in dungeons just so I would have to look in my bag less lol

1 Like

If that was true you wouldn’t be here.

Yet here we are.

Confused and wrong as usual.

I honestly dont care if someone was mad enough to boost a toon on classic just to post to me

I dont care enough to find out who it is.

I will continue to correct incorrect info that you and others continue to spread.

Hardly.

You’re just demonstrating the depths of your intelligence by continuing to make foolish commentaries on this forum.

You are most definitely wrong.

You not being able to comprehend them doesnt make them foolish.

The amount of people that have forgotten how group loot works on this forum is staggering.

I just have to count the number of smoke trails left behind by the flamers chasing your tail.

Seems rather bias by dent of your merit and definition alone.

Yeah people that are wrong generally chase after people that proved them wrong because they are mad.

See you.

Just based on facts you still don’t understand.

In the end you will continue to troll and repeat your post history.

As will you it seems.

Eh, I sometimes wonder if he suffers from foot in mouth disease, he is quite intelligent, but he can’t help putting his foot in his mouth whenever he opens it.

1 Like

I assume you never been kicked out of a raid group because you rolled Need on an item you needed, but the raid lead or loot council wanted said item to go to someone else first.

Because that type of BS is coming back now that group loot is the only option.

1 Like

Did Trump make this post?

As long as you ignore Loot dropping that no one in the group can equip even if they want to?

That’s a very big thing to ignore.

Nope, I linked to a post that YOU posted on this very forum. In any event, our dialog is finished.

I didn’t boost anything due to you. Anyone that has seen you post knows your go to move is take apart a persons profile and then attack their credibility. Was I hiding anything. No. I simply denied you the ability to derail the conversation in that way other than to point out that I had done so.

Your posting history and your argumentative treatment of topics you fixate on and can’t leg of of, even if you are entirely wrong, suggest otherwise.

You did. You said the mechanics are so nerfed that people don’t die. You actually said that.

Some people are good at the game. Some people are good at communicating. Some people are not good at communicating. Some people have an agenda that supercedes facts, and believe they are entitled to make stuff up, because if they do it will prove their superiority over people who use facts.

Now that I know you switched characters in order to be able to get past all the ignore so many players put you on, I’ll be blocking you. People who do not understand their own arguments, fabricate factoids to try to support their agenda, and think that arguing in bad faith makes them superior human beings are pathetic. You can’t salvage that with how well you sit in your chair in a videogame.

2 Likes