Grong Continuity Question

I have to agree with Jellex, though. The War of the Thorns, the Burning of Teldrassil, the Battle for Lordaeron, those all did really suck, and still suck. They sucked so much that they drained any interest out of Kul’Tiras for me. I was completely unmotivated to spend time fixing Jaina’s and Kul’Tiras’ problems. And then a number of dungeons and Uldir had no connection to the Alliance at all, so beyond the chance to get Zul after Pandaria, I didn’t even bother to do them.

But things have changed since Tides of Vengeance. Everything has been going right for the Alliance. Everything we’ve done has succeeded in making things better for the Alliance one way or another. It doesn’t make the parts that sucked suck any less, but at least for all practical purposes it hasn’t added new parts that suck for the Alliance.

However, that can’t really be said for the Horde. Practically everything in Zandalar ended up in failure. Every bit of their efforts in the Horde War Campaign have been undone. They gained practically nothing in the Battle of Dazar’alor.

Things have sucked for both sides. But things have been sucking more ever since launch for the Horde.

2 Likes