Grobbulus (You -DO- belong)

I am here! My name is Gladstone and I will be an alliance - dwarf. Any other dwarves want to team up on launch day? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, BB is where it’s at.
We can always flag ourselves for peeveepee too.

1 Like

I hope we get some streamer action in Grobbulus, don’t want this server to be a ghost town. I hope Asmongold considers Grobbulus TBH.

Balthest, dwarven hunter here! I’d be more than happy to have a questing partner. I’m looking forward to some good RP!

I’ll admit that I’m torn between Grob and Bloodsails. I’ve played on MoonGuard and Emerald Dream in retail, and both have their pros as well as cons.

1 Like

I’m on Grob!!! I think we’ll be just fine. I can already see our community thriving in the discord and subreddit :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Already reserved as the Nelf Bryguy. Ive been on VeCo and WRA. We’re going home, lads.

I reserved all 3 names on Grobbulus Alliance side. My main will be a Night Elf rogue that I will RP as a Sentinel. I also plan to kill lots of Horde in Ashenvale. See you there!

1 Like

I tried to get this name and failed. It’s fine, I didn’t need a priest anyway. Got the name I wanted for my paladin so I’ll be seeing everyone there.

I kinda wish there was a way to keep track of whether the names I want get taken … without paying for game time or telling anyone else the names. :IMPATIENT:

1 Like

Played on ED since 2004 on Alliance and since Grobbulus is ED 2.0, this time I went horde. Babydoll - warlock and Steelrat - warrior are going to be born in 2 weeks :slight_smile: see you all at launch!

Bloodsails = Moonguard 2.0
Grobbulus = Emerald Dream 2.0

Fact

Babydoll/SteelRat

1 Like

Horde here. #GrobMob

1 Like

I’m rolling on grobbulus as well. I was (and still am) on malygos from day 1 through current, which was an alliance dominated pve server. I’ve never really had a chance to play the horde side of things.

So, I got my orc shaman set up, named Kilrah, and will be looking forward to windfurying some alliance on classic (though, truth be told, he’ll probably be resto or elemental spec by the time I reach cap…). If there’s any horde guilds forming on grobbulus, I’m all for joining =)

Horde here
Curt

Decided to reserve a name for a NE Druid on Grob. Never RP on any game but have played WoW for 10+ years. We’ll see how it goes, might be a good break as this will be my alt to my main of Herod, UD Priest.

Too bad there isn’t any dm system, I’d check for you otherwise as I still have 2 slots open (my favorite names are ones I come up with through conflict of prior ones already being taken…)

Rolled all three here, for the Horde! #GrobMob

1 Like

I reserved 6 names on this server… I will be playing Horde this time around.

2 Likes

Was alliance when I first started in end of Vanilla - to end of Wrath. Then I was Horde until end of Legion where I quit until now. Returning to my Alliance roots :smiley: