Grobbulus (You -DO- belong)

I noticed during name reservations that Grobbulus was consistent Low population.

I don’t think it helped the server couldn’t be reached for 45 minutes.

Does anyone think it’ll dip to at least normal on launch? I really want to see it become a flourishing server!

So far the community who is picking Grobbulus seems really good, I hope more will see this and pick it as their home.

EDIT**

I saw a certain thread floating around telling people who don’t necessarily RP to not pick Grobbulus. We in no way collectively feel this way. We actively encourage anyone who is interested in RP, PVP, or RP and PVP to give us a shot. If you’re willing to adhere to certain etiquette in naming / refrain from griefing those who are RPing then we ABSOLUTELY want you. There are plenty of things for you to contribute to the server, as we do need an economy and we do need raids even if it isn’t the main focus of our server.

You are wanted!

55 Likes

I intend to come over there; just prioritized my three names with guildies interested in Bloodsail Buccaneers more atm.

Looking forward to it on launch!

5 Likes

I hope so, the more the merrier at this point! :sunny:

Both RP servers were inaccessible during that time, which made it harder.

I’m confident that RP-PvP servers will be less population, but steadier as a playerbase

I also think people will leave higher pop servers if it becomes unplayable.

7 Likes

I noticed that! It was extremely frustrating. I feel like that made a lot of people pick other servers in haste… RP and RPPVP servers are already lower, this made it worse.

1 Like

Myself and a friend rolled on grob we have not played since vanilla emerald dream server very excited to see a good community with a good game

5 Likes

I rolled on Grob see you on launch day.

That’ll definitely be the one plus if not the most populated server. Everyone who was on Blaumeux or said they were going Grob so far seemed to be really nice people.

Already there.

1 Like

While it remains to be seen what will occur in Classic, I believe that RP servers tend to hold their water much more effectively than other servers. While those here for a raid lose their content when they are fully geared and must move to another game with new gear, it is role players who have built much of their own experience and continue to create new content endlessly with their own stories.

When all other servers fade, it will be the RP and RP-PvP servers who will be the last to turn off the lights.

Despair not if Grob seems quiet, for at least it will never be silent.

21 Likes

Part of the problem was while other servers could be connect too, Grobbulus was timing out for almost 45 min

4 Likes

Since I only had three names, I reserved on Bloodsail since that’s where my friends would be most likely to join me. But, I intend to play here if they do not :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think you win comment of the year.

3 Likes

I’m alliance on Emerald-Dream. Rolled troll hunter to secure my name, but can’t decide what faction/class to play. Definitely will join realm for RP Wpvp like on ED before war mode.

2 Likes

I wasn’t there today trying to reserve names, but I will be there after release.

It’s important to remember that today’s population shows were actually just the people willing to have game time, able to show up at a very specific time (which ranged from noon in Hawaii to 8 am the following day in Australia). Those population labels are based on people logged into those realms at a particular point, because many of them dropped down to Medium as people got their names and bailed.

1 Like

Nothing is more magical than a Roleplayer who also pvps!

1 Like

It will be fine, so many of us fought to get Grobbulus, many will be joining. Got my name reserved today, and I have 5 others in tow that will be subbing when the game goes live.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t think too much of the rp pvp and rp populations atm. The standard PVE and PVP server pops are more likely to be carried atm by the people that are subbed to retail and just dropped over to make chars.

1 Like

That gives me a lot of hope, there was definitely enough interest to get blizzard to add this.

1 Like

The Grobb Squad shall prevail!

10 Likes