Grobbulus (You -DO- belong)

We’ll be picking Grobb. We were on Blaumeux during the stress test and had an absolute blast.

2 Likes

There was definitely something up with Grobbulus at the start. I couldn’t log into the actual server, neither could my guildmate, and it appears many others couldn’t as a thread was created about not being able to log into the actual server, and it was only 30 mins or so into the name reservation.

That’s what gave it the Low pop graphic, guaranteed.

7 Likes

I’d love to, but there were some really butt hurt RPers around earlier who were throwing a tantrum that SJW’s would envy over how people shouldn’t come to Grobbulus just for the community.

Naturally I’m rolling there for the lulz.

3 Likes

Grobbulus was the only pvp realm I didn’t get my name. it wasn’t meant to be.

Yeah! My guess is during launch it’ll at least be a normal population server.

1 Like

Yes it was! You’re in charge of your own destiny. We want you!

2 Likes

I rolled two toons there. Can’t wait!

2 Likes

if it were one of the 10 Grobbulus players wouldn’t have taken my name!

Woot! Glad you’re joining :smiley:

I got all three names I wanted on Grob, I had planned it out beforehand my main and two alts names. So I’m happy it worked out since I have role play ideas for them all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

gonna make an alt there eventually, as probably many ppl will, to try some rping.

but it is just not the mainforte for most players^_^

1 Like

I’ve never really RP’ed so I’d make a terrible candidate but when classic launches I was thinking of making a toon there for the more immersive community, but I wasn’t going to reserve a name due to the rule set so my traditional names (like Gullione) will probably be available. Maybe others thought the same? I dunno.

I had Herod as my server. We all saw how that worked out.

Made 2 toons on Grob with the names I wanted, so looks like that’s home!

Give it a shot, and you’ll see RPing is the most fun you can have in an MMO.

Low.

Ie, only 30k population instead of the 50k+ on medium and 85k+ on High.

2 Likes

Welcome to the future, where the question is to PC or not PC.

This was only because of the DC issues with this server, we will be just fine.

If it is a relatively low pop to start that will just mean less layers to deal with.

Face it, this is hands down the best server of the lot, and we all got in on the ground floor.

5 Likes

Got Curt!!!

3 Likes

I might give it a shot if I can get a cool RP name!

I’ll pay well to whoever got Ghost.

AshBorn#9695 On discord.

1 Like

You don’t need to be crazy into lore to have fun on an RP server. Sometimes it’s just random events like “Hey lets all go hang out at Tauren Bluff for some harvest festival while we all get drunk and play games”

3 Likes