šŸ‰ Grobbulus Roleplay PVP Guild Listings

All updated as ofā€¦NOW!

2 Likes

on horde side here is another:

Thank you for making this thread! Here is a link the recruitment post with more information for the Redridge Irregulars:

Updated, and thanks!

Those who do not have actual forum threads with the guild descriptions are doing themselves a disservice. Many (most?) players are not going to join a discord just to find information about a guild, when they could instead click on a link to a forum thread to get it.

1 Like

Grunts will be a RP-PVP guild, those that remember us from The Venture Co will remember that we do it all with a flair of RP. We donā€™t take ourselves to serious but we do try and be good at what we do. I have posted on the guild recruitment page and promptly saw it buried under raiding guilds. We will have a discord server up soon and more information will be updated as it comes in. Remember Gruntsā€¦
WE DIEā€¦
SO YOU DONā€™T HAVE TOO!

2 Likes

Damn. I missed it.

1 Like

Sunday, Grobby Sunday

NVM, switched over

This is Dreadneck with Grunts, we now have a discord up and running though not very active at the moment. If this could be added to our entry it would be much appreciated. Nice work with this post as well.
discord.gg/mtGtzwJ

The Grimā€™s recruitment post: <The Grim> [H] Grobbulus RP-PVP

Discord: https://discord.gg/wGxxy6H

Would this happen to be The Grim from Twisting Nether? If so yallā€™s raids on Redridge and the like were our inspiration for forming Grunts.

About damn time I saw one I recognized. :wink:
I will be quite disappointed if I do not see guilds like Gnometech on Grobby.

I plan to recreate this thread in the Gobby forum as soon as it appears. Any time now would be spiffy, blizzard. taps cane impatiently

It is! waves

1 Like

Great! I look forward to running with yā€™all at some point. My wife and I were in The Ironforge Regiment while on Twisting Nether and your attacks on Lakeshire were great. You would rotate out your front ranks with it looked to be healers in the back. Made for some great times. Glad weā€™re on the same side this time.

1 Like

Heya can you add our guild to Alliance Side

[A] <Stormwind Bar Brawlers> Grobbulus RP-PVP)

Well, Iā€™ve started having difficulty keeping track of the IC channel on my Discord, so I think Hurricane probably qualifies. If you build it, they will come.

Please add:
The Vigiliant Crusade
RP-PVP Paladin Order
_

Grunts is in game and up and running. Invites are being sent out so just look for a Grunt, we will most likely be the dead or dying ones. That is just our motto in play, We die, so you donā€™t have to!

Well, the pre launch realm forums we were promised did not happen, and if they stay on course for blocking out non subbed accounts, I will be unable to repost this one if and when the web person actually begins doing their job. (EU got their realm forums before launch, we have seen naught)

Whomever would like to is welcome to copy and paste this info into a new thread when need be. I am disgusted by this rollout.

I regret nothing.