Best theory?

1. Reassigning hardware for streamer servers to advertise better
  2. Forced queues to inflate perceived demand for investors
  3. Incompetence
    I’m not sure.
1 Like

Intern spilled coffee

4 Likes

something is jacked up with the timer for sure…

Great now the alliance is gonna be behind in leveling and get ganked all the way to level 60. Blizzard plz crash Kalimdor to even it out.

I was playing since servers went live, buddy didnt start que until about 8pm est. Thousands of people playing get dc and all of a sudden he gets in instantly. He literally got in, as I was booted out.

1 Like

I disagree… if you watch some of the major streamers playing right now. None of them have experienced this. Sucks to suck I guess.

3 Likes

The queue timers have never been accurate as far as I can remember

they just opened a new rp-pvp server

3 Likes

Deviate Delight is East RP-PVP, it should help Grobbulus out…“hopefully”

I only see a new rp only server not rp-pvp

Played just fine since servers opened. Randomly booted. Tried to sign back in and 7K queue. Feelsbad

Cool they should DC the servers again so the people that just got in can go to those ones instead of the people that were nearly level 10

Welcome to classic. I got booted too. This happened all the time at launches. Guess what we did, we went to bed or found something else to do this time of night. I suggest you do too rather than prostrate on the forums.

If you think you’re mad now just wait until it finally puts you through the queue and you’re on the wrong server

So, you tell us to find something else to do for the night, but not post on forums. We can do literally anything else, but post on the forums. Got it.

you keep your prostate off my forums mister

1 Like

Ya… but this is 2019… also it was not a crash or server issue as it was running flawlessly. I think the mas-unsubscribes from players not being able to login is the reason there were mass disconnects to allow new players to login to maintain subscriber revenue.

I’m stuck at position 86 in q for Grobbulus and it hasn’t moved in 10 minutes…please help Blizzard gods…

Running a Stop Watch. It’s 10 minutes per roughly 100 people or so. Since I got booted from the DC, i’m at 5881 in queue.

I keep seeing it slightly increase my position from time to time.