Griefing WSG As a Premade Mostly Streamers

Exploit?

lol

It was removed that doesn’t make it an exploit

There are screenshots of GM saying it’s fair game everywehre

Mind controlling people to force them to portal exit in a bg isn’t an exploit? I want some of what you’re smoking.

Edit: You really think that’s why the portals were placed there. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Streamers need stuff happening for make money. Just don’t res and they it will end it quickly. Or well… /afk still save you time.

Why is it that the overwhelming majority of toxic pvp behavior is coming from the Alliance? I’ve only experienced this one time so far and it was a premade alliance team that had already capped 2 times. They did the same thing, grabbed the third flag and then proceeded to drop it repeatedly for about 5 minutes while the horde team stayed in ghost form. Not sure what the purpose is other than toxic obnoxious behavior that could be considered griefing.

2 Likes

No it’s not

People were constantly reported, nothing was done. Because it’s not

They decided to remove it lol

Point to me where it says exploit. I selected in bold what it actually said though.

If P2 wasn’t considered griefing, P3 certainly shouldn’t be…specifically because it is in an INSTANCED area DESIGNED for pvp.

In video games, an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game’s designers.

Mind controlling people to portal exit them in a battleground is clearly an exploit. Just because people were not punished for it, does not mean it wasn’t an exploit. I don’t know how you could argue that it’s not an exploit purely based on the definition? It’s like you think the portal was placed there to mc people out and force deserter buff on them?

3 Likes

…because blizzard said it wasn’t and instead of banning and removing…They just removed the mechanic.

Because it didn’t require an exploit…

Just simple mechanics lol

Horde do the same thing. Maybe it seems that way to you because you’re playing against the alliance and not playing against the horde. Nothing about what you described is “toxic behavior”. PVP happened in a PVP battleground. If you’re too much of a baby to handle it, then stay out of the WSG.

It’s like i’m talking to a brick wall here. :stuck_out_tongue:

What part of MC and fear working normally sounds like an exploit to u? lol

All of it was as intended

You think the portal was placed there to force exit people via mc? No? Then it’s an exploit by definition.

So my DI isn’t there to use it to force a suicide, i do it anyway

Is that an exploit too? lol

You’ve just made any creative activity with ur spells in the game an exploit

Gy camping for extended time IS griefing. Why do think blizz made changes to av to prevent this? Why do you think leeches are being suspended for “game disruption”? Your comparisons are terrible by the way and show that you still either can’t read or can’t comprehend the op.

1 Like

Lol. It only happened once to me thankfully, but I don’t see the point from the winning teams perspective. Why don’t they just cap the third flag and get back in the queue? Why stand there and drop the flag repeatedly when the opposing team has conceded the match by staying a ghost? To grief, IMO.

1 Like

It’s not an exploit but if there were a way to use it to grief people over and over you could potentially get suspended. How is this hard to understand lol.

If you are getting graveyard camped…and consider if griefing…I think you need to reevaluate the way you play the game.

4 Likes

You can’t grief people over and over it’s x realm, they go bye bye

It’s a one and done thing

Gotta wait til the massive 50+ WSG que matches u up again lol

Nothing and everything is bannable. Blizzard can use any reason they wish or no reason at all to ban someone.

2 Likes