Griefers Rejoice - Reputation griefing Zerith Mortis

All that for 10 reputation.

I’m sorry but you’re trolling

1 Like

It’s almost like people go out of their way to not have to make friends on WoW anymore.

3 Likes

I heard FF loves echo chambers, where nobody disagrees and any opinion outside the hivemind is castigated and banned. You and them would fit perfectly over there, best of luck!

it’s not fine. it’s a jerk move, and not something I would ever do.

But it’s also only 10 rep and absolutely not worth three tickets and the time it takes to write a 800 word forum post.

10 rep. 10.

1 Like

Well, that’s what you and I may think, but the OP felt it was worth their time. And the three tickets were good because it forced Blizzard to actually look at what happened. They didn’t do anything about it, of course, but now they are aware it happens.

I thought Blizzard recently stated they wanted the game to be “inclusive”! :rofl:

Damn those pictures of fruit are starting to look rotten.

It is this mindset that the company has which is the reason the game continues to die. It is always to good to turn more and more players away from the game!

2 Likes

Is not the point of playing an MMO to meet new people? If you are only grouping with the same players then you are not making any new friends.

2 Likes

Case in point - people like to defend their preference on how to play until someone brings up any negativity.

1 Like

That’s rich coming from you. Your posting history is sweet sweet irony.

This isn’t Blizzard’s fault. It’s the players.

All that over 10 rep. sheesh

After reading the replies here, I can only come to this conclusion… Griefing, and being a total a**hole is not only condoned, but it’s supported. Since even if it’s highly frustrating and disruptive, the material losses are minimal. If you support garbage people, you tend to be garbage yourself.

3 Likes

HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU SAY ME GETTING TO EXALTED 5 NANOSEONDS LATER THAN I OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BE ACCEPTABLE! YOU SHALL SUFFER MY WRATH! :triumph:

All that for a drop of rep?

1 Like

I guess I can’t say anything for anyone but myself but, this is like saying the cops condone murder because someone cut in front of you on the freeway. Like…theres a thing called appropriate reactions and this op wasn’t it.

What’s your point in digging through someone’s post history besides being creepy in a stalkerish way?

Yikes sir you need help.

I’m going to directly comment to this.

THE WOW FORUMS ARE AN ECHO CHAMBER TOO. YOU ARE A MORON IF YOU THINK IT ISN’T.

3 Likes

Very much not true. In fact, it’s incredibly easy for randoms to screw you over.

Couple of days ago, I ran up to a mawsworn chest guarded by a crapton of mobs and tanked them all…some random warrior shows up as I’m halfway done and loots the chest and runs off without helping me fight the stuff. Of course, the chest despawns as I go to loot it after killing the last elites. Donkeyhat couldn’t spend the few moments to help me kill the stuff.

It’s pretty common too for people to tag packs of trash and even rares/elites and not help kill it past whatever paltry amount their tagging action did…not to mention the donkeyhats who train their aggroed crap onto your ground AOE’s and cleaves so it becomes your problem.

Let’s not forget too those who stand on the jumping puzzles on their big mounts so you can’t see where you are jumping to yourself. Oh wait, I forgot it makes total sense they needed to mount and vendor stuff that very second and go afk while they do it.

1 Like

If I started a group for a rare kill and RL busted in pulling me out of the house, I’d disband and log. Would it feel good to do that? Nope.

My point is, how do you know it was legit griefing and not extenuating circumstances ruining their and everyone else’s kill? It seems like a lot of work to grief folks this way. As crappy the experience must have been, it might have been something else. :confused:

If RL is giving you a legit IRL emergency, taking the time to disband a group and log off should be the least of your concerns. You can simply go afk and die…even going offline won’t disband the group or cause people to get yoinked back to their base shard.

Far more likely someone wants to get their baby rocks off intentionally griefing a group of people than assuming that single individual happened to have some kind of random emergency that, instead of just leaping up and handling it, had the foresight to quickly disband the group to leave and log out.

There are some things in life that are in need of immediate attention that are not emergencies…and shutting off the computer before attending to them is a viable option.

It’s actually far more realistic the person simply planned their time poorly, had something crop up and simply bailed. I’m willing to give folks the benefit of the doubt in regards to this.

Could it be griefing? It’s possible. Would I lean to that as the only possibility as to why they did it? No.