Grey Horse Army is recruiting! All players, any level!

Greetings! [Grey Horse Army] is a Casual/Social/Raiding Guild on Turalyon-Alliance-US. We are a group of … well, strangers turned fast friends! Most of us don’t know each other, and are just now getting to know everyone which can be quite exciting! My husband (Brasscogs) and I (Roisin) run the guild together, with some help from a few others. FUN FACT: We actually MET on WoW years ago, and are now married! So, proof that you CAN meet your soulmate on a video game!

Remember, we are building a community first and foremost.

Fun Events:

Typically, on the weekends is when the Mount/Mog/Achievement Runs will be. There will be other fun, group activities on the weekend to participate in, such as: Scavenger Hunts, Guild Lotto, Hide and Seek, Naked Gnome Races, and WoW Lawn Darts.

Raiding:

We plan to work towards AOTC each tier, but in a way that is fun and doesn’t leave guildies behind. We do NOT plan to push mythic. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST.

MYTHIC+:

Many of our members LOVE to push mythic keys! We don’t have a set night yet to run them, but we do plan to group up and help each other. No need to rely on pugs!

PvP:

Who doesn’t love to kill rogues??? I mean PvP?? We are not focused on rated PvP, but many in our community love to run BGs or even arenas.

ALSO:

Please have Discord! If you like to talk and be in discord, FANTASTIC!! Because we like to talk!

When we have our Monthly Guild Meetings, you will need to be in Discord for them. You can be on deafen if you don’t want to talk, but you MUST at least Listen!

If you’re interested in joining us or have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to message:

Roisin (GM):
BNET: Thistlebloom#1316
DISC: Roisindubh#8876

OR

Jhem (Recruitment)
BNET: boxcarbinny#11991
DISC: boxcarbinny#6587

Your friendly GM,

Roisin :blush:

8 Likes

I just came for the mage water.
They always question my drinking, but never consider my thirst.

6 Likes

Wow you do really look like the alliance version of us! Right down to the raid times. :slight_smile:

When servers come up later I just may transfer a couple of my ally toons over lol.

5 Likes

We welcome our horde brethren.

5 Likes

I mean, there IS a sale going on right now! It would def be the best time to do it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings! I would love to chat about your group sometime, sent you a discord message. look for a fr from Truezeldafan4532

4 Likes

Still looking for cool people to join us!

2 Likes

Looking for a home for SL. Feel free to ping me if your still recruiting. Matthewn1#1167

3 Likes

Hello! I got your friend request, & messaged you. Have you already joined or do you want to hear a bit more about us?

Lemme know, I should be online most of today!

:heart: / Jen

2 Likes

Grey Horse Army is still looking for members! We are starting to ramp up for launch, getting everyone geared to go! New people, non-raiders, anyone with a positive attitude and looking for fun is welcome!!! We could also REALLY use some healers :wink:

4 Likes

Hey everyone! Jenna here! Just wanted to update to let ya’ll know that we’ll be having a guild holiday party on dec 20th @ 6pm est! we’re planning on doing a gift exchange, playing WoW lawn darts, maybe some karoke & a possible dance off in my garrison!

we’re also planning on holding a discord guild meeting the first sunday of every month!

having fun & good luck in the shadowlands! get a good nights sleep everyone, tomorrows gonna be a long day!

3 Likes

Grey Horse Army is off to a fun start to Shadowlands. We have people enjoying all different parts of the new content. As for raiding, we are already working through dungeon runs to get geared and ready for the first night of raid! If you would like to join a fun community, raid or not, message me! Thistlebloom#1316

2 Likes

We need more casual people who don’t raid, but do enjoy other fun activities, like me! For example: I enjoy doing bgs, leveling “baby toons,” doing wqs with a friend while hanging out in discord, playing hide & seek, WoW lawn darts, & other fun games!

Hit either me or Roisin up!
boxcarbinny#11991

:heart: / Jenna

1 Like

Still looking for fun people who just want to do fun things! IF you want to raid, that’s cool, but mostly we’re looking for people who want to do mog runs, hunt rare mounts and pets, play guild darts and hide-and-seek and just be active on the game and in discord! If you would like to know more, just message me at Thistlebloom#1316!

2 Likes

Another thing we will be doing in the guild is: a lotto/raffle! I downloaded an add on today to help with it! We had our first lotto tonight and raised around 81,000 total, for the pot! This time we did it 50/50! 50% went to the winner, & 50% went to the guild bank for repairs!

Next weekend we’ll be having a hide & seek event in Shattrath!

Interested? Msg either myself, or our gm - Roisin!

1 Like

Hey… Hey you. Come di… err raid with Grey Horse Army today! You need a bag? We got you covered. You like anima? We be making that anima rain on you like gold doubloons. You need that hard to acquire Cowled Batwing Cloak? Ohhhhh I see you biting your lip now!

Come experience relaxed and friendly raiding with a team still early in their Heroic clear journey. We don’t care how geared you are, how much experience you have, or what numbers you push on the meters. Bring a great attitude with a willingness to learn and grow together and let’s have some fun storming the castle gates! The clears will come, but we need YOU to help make it happen.

Is your body ready!?

4 Likes

Best post ever KUNZAR! lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAH That is EPIC!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hey Rex,

If you are still looking for a guild we can invite you. For now, it seems everyone is on hiatus. I’m on fairly regularly when I’m not traveling, mostly doing pet battles. Send me a battle net message for an invite or to chat: Seosamh#1483 .