Grab the Crusty Crawler Mount and Clamber Aboard

Be better if your toon was actually facing forward and not to the side

But its a magic rat. Not a magic motorcycle

I don’t think it’s a recolor, looks like exactly the same color. At least based on picture. I can’t see it in the shop - maybe because I already got it through TP.

1 Like

blizzard…is this your new direction with cash shop items is limited time only now? really? im not getting this until this stops.

I usually buy these things, but I already got one for free that I never use. Besides, the sideways running thing bothers me. It’s like Vanessa Carlton’s piano.

2 Likes

It was on the Trading Post back in Sept 2023…7 months back…

1 Like

Oh nice I already have this

1 Like

Its a recolor of the Red one that was offered up from underwater zone of BfA…the red one is an achievement one… Undersea Usurper Achievement…the red one is called Snapback Scuttler mount…the Blue one is Crusty Crawler mount.

I got it when it was free from trading post, but no one should be surprised about it moving to the shop.

It’s been pretty obvious since they first introduced the trading post that it will be pretty interlaced with the shop. We’ve already seen other things move from the shop TO the trading post, so things moving back from the trading post TO the shop is fine.

Blizz has already stated before that we can expect things to bounce between the two.

Edit: If you missed it on the trading post the first time around and don’t want to pick it up in the shop now, then just wait.
After it leaves the shop, it’ll show back up in trading post.
There’s even a special section in the trading post labeled “Returning Items”

1 Like

I don’t really like this… I dislike less then a cash shop but my opinion is the same as it has been since sparkle horse. If I am paying a sub I shouldn’t have a cash shop.

2 Likes

It’s probably due to other revenue streams such as the cash shop that the sub price has never increased.

Would be kinda cool seeing a crab fly…sadly…I think it’s a ground mount like it’s fellow crab mounts have been

2 Likes

Vanessa Carltons piano is my favorite mount

1 Like

Not fer nuthin’ … but a “crusty crab” … should be red.

When it moves, little dollar bills and coins should fall out of its pockets.

:wink:

Find it odd selling a trading post item, I don’t think it’s worth $25.

1 Like

microsoft does.

I mean it should be cheaper… technology is one of the rare things that gets cheaper and cheaper as time goes on. Running a server today is pennies compared to two decades ago . They gutted customer service as well.

The sub staying the same isn’t impressive its gotten cheaper and cheaper to host.

1 Like

nvidia and the 40 series cards has entered the chat

2 Likes

Now when i use this people are going to think i bought it ew.

They are really undermining most of the “cool stuff” the game had. Old stuff that took some “time and effort” being recolored into trading post to later be sold as shop items really ruins the gaming aspect of the world(of warcraft).

1 Like