Grab the Crusty Crawler Mount and Clamber Aboard

Grab the Crusty Crawler Mount and Clamber Aboard

Make waves and get cracking! Help this crabulous crustacean claw out of nautical nonsense and shellebrate life on land—now available through the in-game shop.

View Full Article

Does it fly?

5 Likes

Only if you promise no more puns! :sob:

NGL, it’s kinda

Grreaaasssyy

1 Like

No thanks.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Will also include a unique pet? :robot::thought_balloon:

oh forget that. I thought it would be on the trading post.

7 Likes

Am I going crazy, or was this already in game? Maybe it was a different color?

4 Likes

i SWEAR a red one exists

4 Likes

Wasn’t this previously a monthly Trading Post reward? :man_facepalming:t5: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Yup. :scroll::robot:

16 Likes

Yeah, you’re right, I just checked and it was a BfA mount. This is just a reskin of an old mount.

:confused:

2 Likes

Selling crabs?

Deadliest Catch picked a strange way to advertise.

1 Like

8 Likes

Whoever is in charge of the Shop really needs to remove their head from their 3rd point of contact, out of all the things they could’ve sold, but you put THAT on there?? They definitely ain’t making no money this month or next, damn :man_facepalming:t5: The devs need to stop with this personal preference :ox::poop: in how they make their decisions, NOBODY in the player community was pining hard for that mount to comeback to the Shop, an employee that plays wanted that and hey what do you know? It’s back on the Shop for sale…:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It 100% was, I got it for free when it was a TP reward.

Damn. They really must be desperate for money.

Reminds me of League of Legends releasing that $500 skin recently lol.

Damn whales, that’s why they do this in the first place- because people are buying these.

2 Likes

Add rockets to it and make it fly! Rocket Crab!

1 Like

Naw, this was done as a hook up for somebody in the company that plays, that wanted that Blue crab. As recent and as many ppl got that mount, I can’t imagine there were a ton of players that requested that mount for Shop sale. Allot of things have been requested to be released thru the Shop or Trading Post and that mount wasn’t it :man_facepalming:t5: :rofl:

Can I press a button and turn this crab into a spider?

:spider:

3 Likes

This was my first question, too. Otherwise: not worth it. lol

1 Like