🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE

Last Call [A] Pagle| NA-PvE | Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30PM EST (3rd night as needed)| Semi-Hardcore Raiding | DKP/Loot Council

ABOUT
Last Call was formed by a family of friends with collective years of experience playing Vanilla World of Warcraft. Over that time we’ve progressed through all raid content, culminating in full one-day clears of Naxxramas on a consistent weekly basis. Though our raiding track record was a success, in much part we attribute our overall longevity to cultivating a relaxed and comfortable raiding environment that emphasized continual individual/group improvement while also allowing for the occasional boozy shenanigans, and not to mention generous use of music bots (shout out Fredboat!). This type of atmosphere is something that we very much hope to re-create in Classic.

GOALS
Our aim is to create a welcoming and fun guild environment, while also clearing Vanilla raiding content at a pace that allows us to farm current content before the release of the next raid tier. We expect to begin raiding in in October, depending on when we can field an effective/balanced roster of players with sufficient pre-bis and consumables. Ultimately we want to beat the game again in the manner that we’ve established: with smooth, efficient, organized performance; with a positive and encouraging attitude; and with a memorable degree of fun.

MEMBER EXPECTATIONS
As a member of you will be expected to represent us as you would any group of high-functioning alcoholics. That means being an active member of the guild community and of the server as a whole, with an emphasis on treating others with respect and keeping a mature attitude while also having fun. In our raids, expect that you will be held to a standard that requires coming to raids prepared with necessary consumables and enchants, as well as at least a basic understanding of your class/role responsibilities. Knowledge of specific raid content is not required; willingness to learn and adapt is. Alcoholic beverages are not mandatory, but are absolutely encouraged.

LOOT DISTRIBUTION
Loot will be distributed via a hybrid system that incorporates elements of DKP and Loot Council by designating certain items as “big ticket” and thus deserving of loot council deliberation, with the remainder of the items being subject to a private-bidder DKP system. Legendaries and patterns will also be awarded through loot council decision.

CONTACT
Interested? Please reach out to Kittay#0001, Xae#2603, Barnak#1204, or Vulcan#6615 on Discord for more information and a link to our Discord server (our emotes are on point, just saying). First round is on us! :beers:

6 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I am HYPED, this is going to be so much fun!

1 Like

The hype is real! Currently recruiting all classes!

1 Like

Whomstved?

1 Like

Being with them in Vanilla before , and i can tell you that there are just a awesome guild and great ppl, really happy to be abble to see content and help them

Erato

2 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile: We all have lives outside of this, so having fun with friends is what we’re here for!

1 Like

Haven’t had an active account since Lich King, resubbed just to play classic, and I’d like to play with you guys!

2 Likes

This is gonna be the JUICE!!!

2 Likes

I would be interested in finding out more, something was said about contacting people on discord but no info

Hey hey! You can DM me on Discord at Kittay#0001!

sent FRQ, you have DMs blocked

I DMd you :slight_smile:

DMed, got added on discord, ezpz!
Awesome people!
So hyped!
Can’t wait to get to the grind!

My altoholicism is kicking in again. Cant decide what to main and probably wont be able to make up my mind til game day. The Hype is real.

1 Like

Retail is a disease…and the only antidote…is more classic!

2 Likes

Glad to have you guys! Looking forward to a great time!

1 Like

LOL love the intro and especially member expectations. Cant wait to grab an adult beverage of choice and down some bosses.

1 Like

Wait, one day naxx clears? Thats on another level…damn

1 Like

It might be different on classic. No one knows what exactly will happen until patch is released and then its gonna be a race.

Everything comes with hard work, and a little bit of fun. One day clears didn’t happen overnight I am sure, but with the right group, and the right attitudes it’ll most certainly happen again I’ll bet!
And I can’t wait to be a part of it!