[A]PVE Group of wow vets looking for raiding guild prospects

Topic says it pretty much myself and a handful of others are looking into possible guild for classic.
A bit about us.
Myself I plan to play warrior with the goal of tanking whether it be main tanking or not, but I do plan to sink a ton of time into the game and have been playing since 2004, you can for sure count on me to make every raid and perform to the best of my ability.

I have a Holy paladin joining me along with a hunter probably a warlock and a rogue. The hunter will also be putting a ton of time into the game along the same lines as myself. The others will play more then enough to keep ahead of the curve and there may be several others joining in aswell I just cant confirm them at this time.

I dont want to promise anything to any guilds off the bat since we havent decided on a server quite yet but we will for sure be avoiding any streamer servers atleast the huge guys and will be on one of the pve servers at launch. If you are interested in us please let me know here I will check on the daily to see whats going on and will contact you if you leave me a way so we can chat and possibly make some plans if your guild seems to be what we are looking for. I know nothing is set in stone but well laid out plans speak volume.

Thanks for the time and I cant wait to see you all in the WoW we all remember and love!

Hey! If you’re still in the market for a PVE guild, take a look at my guild on Pagle! Feel free to DM me on disc and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have! 🍻 Grab a beer, let’s get this bread! <Last Call> [A] Pagle PVE