Good luck getting a new series GPU

As Alliance.

The you’re incapable of comprehending basic English. Dude literally told you don’t be stupid and buy stuff on eBay, try buying it legit from manufacturers or New Egg or something, like a logical normal person.

That’s not defending scalpers, genius. That’s telling you to be smarter than them. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

the scalpers arnt really to blame ; people are going to try to make money that’s just to be expected.

nvidia shouldve made a lot more of em.
its nvidia you gotta hate here :wink:

if they made enough the scalpers would just end up with unsellable cards

*let’s just say that if the 6900xt is even close to a 3080 ; a lot of ppl will think red for a few years and forget about green.

You are brutal!

1 Like

I’m assuming you googled this, since that’s what came up when I did it, lol. If you scroll down just a tiny little bit, the question is “How do you determine price gouging?”

commodities or lodging by more than 25 percent during a declared state of emergency. To avoid violation, figure the price charged for each of the previous 30 days. Add the 30 daily prices , divide by 30, and multiply the price by . 25, or 25 percent, to determine the maximum price increase allowed for any one day.

if you’re planning on buying an RTX 3090 to play WoW…I struggle to make sense of your financial priorities.

it’s like buying a supercar to be a door dash driver.

For wow I’m not even seeing a difference between my 2080 and 3080 I’ll probably see a bigger difference with zen3. Something like control definitely I was getting high 50s to low 60s with RTX/DLSS(quality) on vs averaging over 100.

I wouldn’t buy it for WoW, but in any case, overkill is better than obsolescence, if you can afford it. (Though if you can afford scalper prices, don’t buy from them anyway).

Personally I question the sense of anyone buying a new gen GPU (or really any hardware) the day it comes out, but that doesn’t excuse scalpers.

Screw em, and screw the people who buy from em and make it profitable to do so.

1 Like

Price gouging is definitely the increase of price, it’s only illegal if it’s on a necessity during a time of crisis

When covid hit, there was a certain electric speed control I wanted for my rc car. It was back ordered because of shipping delays. on Ebay there were selling for 3x the normal price.

I refuse to support scalpers because it makes it worse in the long run. I ordered one from regular place and waited 1 month. What do you know, it came. At regular price

I don’t buy stuff on ebay.

And you can’t comprehend basic English : you can’t, it’s all out of stock.

Yes it is, because you literally cannot buy a 3080 or 3090, they’re all OUT OF STOCK everywhere because scalpers keep buying all the stock from Newegg or nVidia or wherever else.

How the heck can you be “smarter” than scalpers when there’s literally no stock anywhere.

2 Likes

Yeah, because no other games exist.

1 Like

Weird. Here I thought this was the wow forum. Meant for discussion about WoW. I must’ve logged into r/gaming by mistake.

Strange concept, people playing more than 1 game at a time, I know.

1 Like

Just wait 2-3 months and buy one then.

Strange concept. The word “if”. I know.

The word to build a strawman upon.

1 Like

Then you wait or buy something else. This poaching crap isn’t new. Be logical.

Literally is not defending them. You’re being ridiculous.

By doing exactly what you’ve been told to do, instead of complaining on a forum. But sure, keep being dramatic. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t think you know what that word means.

No. It’s not “I want to disagree but can’t actually build an argument, so I’m going to call it a straw man”.

Children shouldn’t use words they don’t understand.

1 Like

LOL as if the new cards are necessary

1 Like