Good DPS players ain't getting enough creed in M+

And yet your paladin has ZERO keys completed at all in dragonflight, not even one key, nothing.

How can you be so naive to claim you can run M20-22 keys, but not actually have any?

And in your OP you are talking about an M16 as prot and how you carried the key, where is that key? Why do you post a link that has no keys done and claim to run keys?

Lol if anything dps get the most praise when they are actually doing good numbers?

I think what you’re misunderstanding is that tanks and healers for the most part in higher keys cannot be carried. They have to know how to use their CDs for specific mechanics. Dps has absolutely nowhere near the learning curve a healer or tank has in comparison.

A dps blasting is the most obvious thing to see as you’re getting immediate feedback from details. As a tank I can solo stop every mechanic in certain pulls and unless someone goes digging through various details stats (which isn’t happening mid run) nobody really cares. A healer can heal through difficult healing checks and it’s just their job and expected that they can do so.

The amount of effort needed to go into learning as a tank or a healer versus a dps isn’t even close, but imo it’s usually the tank or healer that doesn’t get the credit when playing well

“good heals” is semi common for me in pugs. Regardless of how well I actually healed.

I never see someone complemented on their DPS unless it’s a situation where a high lvl DPS went into a low key.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Doesn’t Chromie say his name in that very dungeon?

Dont be so aggressive m8 i may play on more than one character! I even have multiple accounts! And 60+ lvl 70 that i rotate between! For mog, mounts, endgame!
I dont care about what you think either! I dont have to prove myself for you!

This post is nothing else than a love bombing to my fellow players that are dps!

Let me have my opinon and i will let you have your’s!

Furthermore, i did look upon you earlier post on the forum and we agree on 95% of stuff! This can slide as agree to disagree! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, probably. Saying it like that is just a choice. Almost a lifestyle. Hearing that pronunciation changed me, personally…on an emotional level.

1 Like

Not only is this highly subjective; in many cases it’s just flat out incorrect.

I have strictly played DPS for the life of this game and I still know you’re off base, lol.

Go heal a 22 key on a disc priest and then go DPS it on a BM hunter and let me know which is more complex and unforgiving.

2 Likes

Bad take picking one specific dps thats been known for easy rotations since day 1 and a healer that requires a … dps rotation to some extent.
Yes there are simple dps, and complex heals and tank, but heals and tank are much less reliant on a strict rotation that will immediately plummet your throughput if you mess up a single gcd. I will concede that heals and tank have higher skill ceilings in high keys, where a dps that knows their rotation should be able to progress with gear. But the complexity of a lot of dps rotations while still being more cognizant of mechanics than (tanks, maybe not heals) does give them a akill requirement nonetheless.

Ur overexaggerating how hadd tanking is

Walk in gather them then hit ur rotation. Congrats lol

I think my take on it is; yes a bad tank/heal is more noticeable. DPS can be carried but goodness does it feel good when you have 3 super strong DPS. When no one is taking more than the obligatory damage you really like it as a healer/tank.

The best thing a good tank does is stand still as much as possible.

Nothing worse than the chicken with head cut off randomly zig zag constantly moving tank.

DH seems to be my bane this season so far, I don’t know why but several runs the DH tank is constantly jumping around and going back and forth, turning packs around into the melee, stringing packs out instead of gathering up, and making us chase the entire dungeon… making it 10x harder than it needs to be.

I also love the comment from AKApally…try playing a fury warr instead of “Ret where you can stand back and AoE from range,” then you’ll understand the difference between a good tank and a headless chicken…

So post on the character you are using instead of linking an IO page that is empty of M+ runs and has no IO score?

You aint giving up! Check the profile again and yes i will link my other pala to so i please your ego!
And yes the 16 BRH that i and healer carried will you find there!

You are talking about “when you get to my range in 22 keys” buddy it just isn’t that big of a deal! I did start gearing my other pally (below) last week and already do 21 keys this week!
I run with random people without caring about what spec or class that are meta!
Even with people that are completely new to the game, that just want to try m+!

https://raider.io/characters/eu/silvermoon/Ozgool

So can you stop thinking about me 24/7 now? And get some real life achievements so you don’t have to brag about a game!

Let me send love to my fellow players without harassing me! And i didn’t say dps was harder! I said: dps players ain’t getting enough credit for the run! It makes massive difference if you play with good dps that know mechanics, rotation, that are aware groups defensive etc!

It’s cuz DPS players outnumber Tanks and Healers combined by a great deal.

The forums is the last place I’d give out my discord freely.

2 Likes

Did not think about that! God darn, what have i done!

Accidentally got yourself a lottery ticket. You win, you get nothing. You lose, every Classic DK on the forums sends you a friend request.

I will erase my accounts as we speak! I will apply for witnesses protection next!

1 Like

With arms wide open under the sunlight
Welcome to this place, I’ll show you everything
With arms wide open, now everything has changed
I’ll show you love, I’ll show you everything
With arms wide open
With arms wide open
I’ll show you everything, oh yeah
With arms wide open!

Thank you!

I did delete my discord from the IO page!
You never know who you end up dealing with on internet! Some people just ain’t like the rest of us!

1 Like