Goggles coming out tomorrow?

Wondering if these will go live or not this patch.

they should

It was stated in the patch notes. People just jumped the gun thinking they were going to be out 2 weeks ago.

I think they patch it all tomorrow but it is not live till Wednesday?

2 Likes

Because WoWhead posted that they would be.

2 Likes

A lot of people took up engineering the last few weeks specifically for goggles.

Going to be a lot of angry moogles if they are not in tomorrow.

1 Like

They’d sure better come out tomorrow lol. I was one of the poor saps that thought they were coming out two weeks ago because of WoWHead, so I’ve had the mats, gems and enchant all sitting in the bank for like 3 weeks now. Even parked in Thrallmar the night before the inevitable disappointment, lol.

They will be out wednesday and you won’t learn them in thrallmar, it’s area 52

1 Like

Shouldn’t it be both trainers? I saw them in Thrallmar on the PTR some time ago. And why Wednesday?

Oh, I suppose Wednesday IS the 15th lol. So weird.

All releases through classic were on wednesdays so not too weird. The trainer for them is area 52 just like the copter being in SMV

1 Like

hey - I don’t see anything about goggles in the 2.5.2 notes - could you link where it mentioned them? Only place I saw them mentioned was wowhead. Very much hoping they come out tomorrow, but skeptical…

Not tomorrow, wednesday.

Well they were on the ptr start to finish… they will be there. They are t5 equiv and were never catch up gear.

1 Like

I bought all the mats to lvl engi but havnt unlearned BS just yet. Can’t put it past blizz to forget some good ol fash content.

X11 goggles were on PTR for everyone though?

This is correct. All of the Phase 2 content is set to go live at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 5:00 p.m. CDT / 6:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, September 15. That’s 6:00 a.m. AWST / 8:00 a.m. AEST / 10:00 a.m. NZST on Thursday, September 16.

13 Likes

Hi Blizzard,

Since the dawn of this game content has always gone live on the weekly reset. Even with new content patches, the proceeding raids always went live on the weekly reset.

Why has the classic launch of the warlords of outland been sooooo different?

1 Like

So weird to have everything go live on a wednesday lol, wonder why they chose that

1 Like

Not even in Retail they hold the mythic content to Wednesday.

Apparently they want to give the chance to European guilds to “run for world first” in TBC classic…

1 Like

I’ve never been quoted by a blue before :open_mouth:

9 Likes

With time zones, world first should just be based on time of kill, compared to time of access

2 Likes