Goggles coming out tomorrow?

That is not how it works.

They measure through “progress” and that is who kill the boss first.

In addition, the cringe warcraftlogs merged both TK/SSC into one single raid.

Sorry for the confusion

3 Likes

Your own post above says arena comes out on the 14th. Is this not true anymore? Since you’re saying all S2 content goes live on the 15th now.

3 Likes

All of classic content released on wednesdays too. It is a global launch based on gmt

It’s the 14th somewhere

So it’s on Thursday morning?

Burning Crusade Classic Arena Season 2 will begin with the regional reset on September 14 in this region.

That same week, the Phase 2 content unlock will occur at the same moment in all regions worldwide: Wednesday, September 15 at 3:00 p.m. PDT (6:00 p.m. EDT). This is the time that the Sha’tari Skyguard and Ogri’la content will become available, and Serpentshrine Cavern and Tempest Keep will open for business

Woah havn’t seen a blue post in forever. Thought they fired them all lol.

1 Like

They contract them back on for content release days - 30 min every 6 months …

TBH I am surprised they didn’t just announce it on Wowhead again like usual. Can’t say I’d blame them, if I worked for Blizzard I wouldn’t want to come anywhere near these forums …

do the double t4 token fall on p2 content category?

1 Like

Lol my guild is doing mag/gruul on tuesday since no t5 raids yet, getting x1 token due to 24 hours is gonna kinda suck if that’s the case

1 Like

thank you for your service
post results

yes, their announcement clearly stated “when t5 raids open”

We moved ours to wednesday just to get the extra tokens

The intern has Tuesday off.

2 tokens dropping will also happen only as of wednesday.

Who got to roll the designer dice this week? What a random decision

So do mag on wed and get 1 token

do mag on thur and get 2 tokens?

this is the same lock out. we don’t see any issues here?

1 Like

Does this include Season 2 of PvP?

You people seriously lack competence when it comes to communicating effectively.

5 Likes

So when you said “Burning Crusade Classic Arena Season 2 will begin with the regional reset on September 14 in this region.” You really meant 30 hours after the reset…

and you wonder why people are constantly criticizing blizzards inability to communicate with it’s audience. It’s because you do your best to make things hard for us by either communicating information that is too vague to be helpful, or last minute release details that should have been in the original post…

3 Likes