Goblin PSA: The Gadgetzan Gazette đź“°

Laughs at some off-screen joke before looking into camera.

Hey guys, we sure do have a lot of fun in the World of Warcraft! But do you know what’s not fun?

People who don’t appreciate goblins.

For the last two-ish years, I’ve help run the Gadgetzan Gazette, a newspaper themed community Discord for goblins and goblin enthusiasts, with an emphasis on art and lore.

If you, or someone you love, are suffering from a lack of exposure to goblins, please get help. The path to personal betterment is only a copy-pasted link away.

discord.gg/A8UWNKh
:newspaper:

23 Likes

I think a lot of people are enjoying Classic Wow.

Wow, thanks for your input Zaeka91.

What about everyone else? Do you agree with that opinion? Let’s start a conversation down in the comments below. Tell me what you think, why you think it. I can’t wait to hear all your thoughts.
Also, don’t forget to smash that like button, and if you enjoyed this post, be sure to subscribe and don’t forget to hit that bell!

6 Likes

Not having Goblins as a playable Horde race in Vanilla is like WoW’s original sin. I mean, I’ve got nothing against Forsaken, but they’re the odd one out.

Orc/Tauren/Troll/Goblin would have been perfect when put up against the Alliance’s Human/Dwarf/Night Elf/Gnome roster.

5 Likes

Night Elves in Alliance is honestly pretty baffling.
“You guys like nature?”
“Oh sure, we chop down all kinds of forests for our homes!”

2 Likes

I love newspapers about Goblin drama. I am in.

4 Likes

As funny as that would be, it’s not quite a full on newspaper.

The name was originally just something a friend came up with, but over time newspaper themes were worked in, most popularly - the prompts are written IC like a reverse “Dear Abby”/“Dear Jenny” towards the “readers” to anonymously respond to.

Give the people what they want.

1 Like

It’s not? Then what the hellfire subscription am I paying via PayPal to a one “MsKeelhaul13”???

4 Likes

This is why Jan-Mak uses AlteracVPN. You never know what you’re getting into out in the wilds, Greyah. Need to hide your activities from all of your foes.

4 Likes

Digital newspapers aren’t newspapers! Printing isn’t dead! It’s not! I swear it isn’t dead!

3 Likes

Trees are for two things: newspapers and body parts

1 Like

I thought that was what Shredders were for

1 Like

Guys, please buy newspapers like the Gadgetzan Gazette or Valkosk will lose his job in the paper industry.

5 Likes

We have lots of fun discussions in here, lore, content, the art section’s always poppin’, and it’s in general a fun discord, so come join in!

2 Likes

I love the art that gets posted a lot, and all the cool goblin friends there.

3 Likes

Anyone wanna storm Area 52?

5 Likes

Only if we’re demon hunter running

3 Likes

Do y’all talk about Engineering in the Gazette?

/brushes off Hallow’s End goblin mask

We talk about a lot of things, including engineering!

1 Like