Goblin PSA: The Gadgetzan Gazette šŸ“°

awwwshuxkydarns! I was hoping to place this advert for one of my alts.
https://tinyurl.com/UsedTurtleSales

1 Like

Well, I donā€™t discourage treating the newspaper as IC if people want to!

I do have questions about said turtles, however.

I am SO there!

Goblins are the BEST <3

3 Likes

Golbinā€™s in WoW are honestly one of the cutest form of goblinā€™s ive seen in a while, I might join once I get my new computer since its hard to run dis and WoW at the same time currently.

3 Likes

And since the remodel, we look even better!

1 Like

ā€¦some people look betterā€¦

ā€¦others have succumbed to despairā€¦

4 Likes

A twenty-three day moment of silence for Topsailā€™s face.

2 Likes

Itā€™s been fun getting in on the community of the GG discord. we make emojis and all kinds of art and conversations are had. I always feel welcome there and would incourage more to come to hang out with us!

1 Like

This was only 22 days of silence

1 Like

Its a good discord with lots of fun people inside! <3 Come join in the fun folks!

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure the Gadgetzan Gazette now has more goblin emojis than any other discord.
:tada:

And now itā€™s only 21.

1 Like

Come check out the Gadgetzan Gazette, a new year is a great time to join our community

2 Likes

This place rocks!!!

2 Likes

I may not be a trained necromancer, but the void is a strange and powerful teacher. Come discuss the old ones or your secret baking tips in the Gadgetzan Gazette!

1 Like

Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™m worried about a lot of things right now. The times ahead are very uncertain. :pensive:

But if you like goblins, the Gadgetzan Gazette is still here.

Showing my goblin love! Thereā€™s a lot of great artists that post regularly there. Goblin anatomy can be hard, so I love seeing it.

1 Like

Who would win in a fight ā€” Gallywix or King K. Rool?

Who dresses better ā€” Gazlowe or Diddy Kong?

Who provides better air service ā€” goblin zeppelins or Funky Kong?

Find the answers to all these questions and more in the Gadgetzan Gazette!

2 Likes

A lot of stuff happened over the last six months.

I kept putting off bumping this topic, partly because of how inactive WoW was becoming, but hereā€™s a reminder to join the coolest discord ever.

:sunglasses: