Gnome Paladins!

I am all for being a Tinker. Crazie in a Mech Suit similar to the one Mekkatorque uses. I like the sound of that.

1 Like

I wuold love that. Maybe not allike a tanker but, i prefere like a dps shooting everyone with a laser cannon trhowing granedes. Ahaha. Man, will be crazy

1 Like

As long as I can use my mech suit to crash and bash my enemies and maybe even shoot mini rockets and more I am all for it. Maybe even add a kamikaze ability that lets the suit throw me into my enemies killing me and doing significant damage to my enemies, for if I am going down

I am going down with a BANG!!!

Hmm kind of reminds me of the mech suit in Argus, the Lightforged Warframe. I should buy that now that I think of it, always meant to but somehow forgot since I haven’t seen it used in a while.

Oh wow it costs 600k. I might have to put in some over time to buy some wow tokens.

1 Like

gnomes cant be pallys there to short to reach the light

Thats why they have wings.

1 Like

this aint redbull lol

Throwing support out for Gnome and Goblin Paladins! Every race will have their oddball individuals that don’t conform to the rest of their society, and could make for some interesting lore!

2 Likes

the only thing I want is gnome paladins! I don’t like the races that can be paladins, so I never will play with one =/

1 Like

If a race can be a priest then it stands to reason they could also be a paladin.

1 Like

Only if we can also have Gnome druids.

Come on now, mechanical feral cats, turret Balance, turbocopter flight form
you know you want it.

1 Like

goblin I don’t know, but maybe vulpera paladin?

1 Like

Much work for bliz to do this. But palading is just swicth a variable.

1 Like

I could see gnomadins being a thing.

1 Like

I would love gnome druids as well but until they can “tame” a look I’m not sure they are willing to put in more time making more forms.

1 Like
  1. Goblins have now been studying the Light much longer than the Vulpera.
  2. Vulpera already have 9 playable classes vs the Goblin 8. Please don’t be greedy.
2 Likes

I’m actually ok with unlocking all class/race combinations.

I’ve found it funny that they compared covenants to classes when there are many many people who are locked out of class choices because they only play a single race in game (or even just prefered race.)

1 Like

I would be totally ok with this, but having even one race get a new class is like trying to pull teeth without something to block the pain as far as Blizz is concerned.

1 Like

Gnomes can’t be paladins because they can’t reach the light (too short).