GM: "Don't use *HARDWARE* input broadcasting to multibox, either, if you care about your account."

They already have. There is nothing wrong with using hardware.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-you-please-clarify-a-few-things-regarding-multiboxing/707988/14

The world came into existance in 94. Everything before that? A fairy tale.

Alt tabbing =/= hardware multiboxing or software multiboxing, because there is no key duplication.

1 Like

Oh another cherry picker.

you are being disingenuous with that post. You know we are talking about something else. People are using hardware so they don’t have to Alt tab, your response is called a red herring.

nice instant dismissal of a valid point tho. Keep being foolish as you have in every thread about multiboxing tho.

They were specifically asked to clarify what you wanted clarified and they did. It is your fault if you can’t understand what the words - input broadcasting software means.

wait… what!!! Tolkien created the world of LOTR in 1937!

“alt tabbing is multiboxing”
Okay, guess me alt tabbing to respond to a discord message is multiboxing according to you.

impossible. The world came to be in 1994 with the creation of Warcraft.

no, they were not being specific about what I was talking about. Alt Tabbing is not what we are talking about and you know that, you are being a troll.

Just put them on the ignore list, they’ve been that way for years.

Did you even read what I said ?

yes, and I’m dumber for it

Yup, and this entire forum is dumber for it. I award you no points, and may Elune have mercy on your soul.

edit: my post was better regnar

1 Like

I find that hard to believe.

hi Hamstar

me too! I didn’t think it was possible but all of the poor examples you gave that I had to read to get through this thread allowed me more time to drink more beer, alcohol damages the brain.

I am sure you won’t miss what you never really had.

LMAO, if that’s all you got, I accept your defeat. Good day Sir.