GM: "Don't use *HARDWARE* input broadcasting to multibox, either, if you care about your account."

Stating they don’t get entry level employees to handle appeals is not trolling.

Really calling me a troll isn’t an insult? I take it as an insult.

I take this from of dismissal as an insult as well.

I am not a multiboxer.

I don’t think you know what the word ‘threat’ means either.

precisely, the response I’d expect from a cheater.

you were going to work 45 minutes ago… weird…

Implying that I said (who else, if not me?) that they were the lowest paid certainly is.

LOL did you not just imply the post would be gone within a day, that you had sent an email and “aren’t you curious now?” when I asked you what kind of email you’d sent? What’s the proof you’ve actually sent an email and are not, yknow, trolling?

What a waste of time trying to discuss things with you is.

In WV It is legal to beat your wife so long as it is done in public on Sunday, on the courthouse steps. This is allowed, but does it make it right? Should you do this because you’re allowed too? Its the same with multiboxing in all forms. Its not right and it should stop.

obviously, or you are getting beat at your own game and are trying to make up a way out.

Enjoy your echo chamber circle yank.

Remember when everyone was laughing at me because I said “hardware” input broadcasting still uses software to work, and thus is bannable.

2 Likes

sure buddy, enjoy your forum vacation.

you make up stuff about me lying, then back down when countered, make up stuff about me insulting you, you troll with threats about how “we’ll see” if the thread stays up and avoid talking about why, if Blizz wants to ban software input broadcasting to prevent automated gameplay and botting, what’s the reason that hardware input broadcasting should get a pass.

yknow, discussion. But you don’t want that. You’re “late to the party” to falsely flag my post, you’ve emailed someone to have this post taken down.

And you talk about how there’s no discussion? Lol peak gaslighting. Abuser level.

Finally…youll win something

At least I can win things fairly on my own without paying for an advantage.

Your perception of reality is colored too much by your biases and hate to even come remotely close to the truth. A conversation with this type of person is impossible.

You’re the one smugly boasting about how you’ll get the post taken down. Not countering why Blizz would want to allow hardware input broadcasting but not software despite a line GM saying otherwise.

And I’m the one with the hate. LOL

Again not the truth.

bruh, the cheaters are gonna try and obfuscate their motives as much as they can. You won this a long time ago, feeding the trolls wont help. Using hardware to do the same thing that blizzard banned software from doing will soon follow the same fate. May take some time, but obviously, after all these years, Blizz sees that multiboxing is a big problem.

1 Like

So you actually can admit the rules as they are now, allow multiboxing and that there is nothing wrong with using hardware to do it.

Except that the hardware has software built into it so it isn’t following the rules, Blizz just needs to clear that up.

the Lord of the Rings movies came out long after the first Warcraft video game.

woah… you realize that the LOTR was a thing WAY WAY before WoW, right?