Glyph of the Geist not working with unholy dk

Right. When I make the switch her Blood Gist becomes an UH ghoul

3 Likes

This is ridiculous that its STILL broken after 2 patches. And the work around doesn’t even work for high level UH players.

Further the fact its here in bug reports and not even getting a blue response acknowledged really sums up my $15 a month sub is so worth the great support we pay extra for.

This game doesn’t deserve a sub fee anymore, its a joke

7 Likes

Sadly this only works on low level toons

4 Likes

I unfortunately am facing the same issue. So disappointing… :frowning:

5 Likes

Blizzard fix this ??? I know this is a minor problem but still a part of the game that should have been fixed a while ago…

5 Likes

Bumbling is thread because it still isn’t fixed

5 Likes

Bumped. sadly only works when low level. plz blizz, I’m indecisive about my pet and love to change it frequently.

4 Likes

This is not working for me as well. Very disappointed in Blizzard Support. That is so not ok… Fix it. Some of us have 2 raise dead… like ok… can you pls fix this? its a simple fix!

5 Likes

ok also the forums are broken lol i had to switch my character manually… i do not play druid much lmfao

3 Likes

small indie dev studios have better support than this

5 Likes

Bumping.

I’m going to bump This Thread every day till this issue gets fixed

4 Likes

I’m having an issue removing my Glyph of the Geist from my Death Knight. I’ve tried using Vanishing Powder and attempted to overwrite it with another glyph in multiple ways, but I can’t seem to remove it. Could you please help me with this or point me in the right direction?

p.s. the god damn support suck keep giving a roundabout

4 Likes

Bumping due to no word on fix

3 Likes

BuuuuUUUMMMP!

/10 char

3 Likes

Bump for visibility. It works on Blood, BTW, just not Unholy… which is where I think most of us would prefer? Like, cmon blizz… activision… windows… Bob from accounting… whoever the hell is maintaining this game these days.

3 Likes

Then your DK was not max level. It will not let you apply changes unless you have spent all talent points. You cannot proceed past row 4 until have spent at least 8 talent points in those first 4 rows… Therefore you MUST take Raise Dead or you cannot apply changes and remove the ability

3 Likes

I remember back in the WoTLK and Cata days when I used to be blown away by the support WoW provided. Any small issue you could put in a ticket and a GM would show up and solve the issue inside an hour. Now days its some of the worst I have seen in gaming.

3 Likes

Bumping Thread

2 Likes

Can’t wait for it to get fixed so I can apply it and then have to make/buy another glyph to apply it once another talent, barber shop customization or glyph update removes it again. This is so much FUN. Can’t you see how much fun I’m having, Blizzard?

2 Likes

Made an account here just so I could bump this post, Blizzard this is such a small fix please help us.

2 Likes