Glyph of the Geist not working with unholy dk

HI im an UNHOLY DK enthusiast thats happens to find the default ghoul skin incredibly cringe and annoying, the swaying arms and Disney looking face all are very off kilt for the class fantasy

what gives youre a multi billion dollar international company

3 Likes

Hello! Also having this issue still. I just want my darn Geist as unholy spec!

2 Likes

Can we get a blue post on this? Still does not work, I cannot customize my ghoul with “Glyph of the Skeleton” or “Glyph of the Geist” on my Unholy dk :frowning:

1 Like

Uhm Blue people are you there?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

4 Likes

Tried again today, it’s still broken. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yep. They need to just move the talent to thew bottom of the tree so we can self fix this bug my unlearning the talent apply the glyph then respecing it

2 Likes

This is really annoying and what’s even worse will prob be years before they fix it.

2 Likes

bUMP TO FIX

2 Likes

Big issue for immersion here.

3 Likes

Meanwhile Shamans are getting new Ascendence forms, DK’s can’t even use their glyphs…

3 Likes

Seriously, I just want my glyph fixed.

2 Likes

Bumping even though they dont seem to give a hoot about this bug

1 Like

Tried again today, still cannot use “Glyph of the Skeleton” or “Glyph of the Geist” on my Unholy dk :frowning:

1 Like

UNHOLY DKS CAN NOT SKIP TAKENING RAISE DEAD IT’S A SPEC FEATURE FOR US!!! Get that through you skull dude…it is LITERALLY baked into our spec we couldn’t unlearn it if we wanted to

1 Like

I corrected myself further down in the post. Max level players cannot do this. I was low level, which is how I was able to.

Bumping bec its still an issue and 0 word of a fix incoming

EXACTLY! We CANNOT UNLEARN RAISE UNDEAD! Blizz needs to fix this! End of story!

3 Likes

Tried again today, still cannot use “Glyph of the Skeleton” or “Glyph of the Geist” on my Unholy dk :frowning:

Finally FIXED as of today!

1 Like

CAN CONFIRM ITS FIXED!
Omg! I finally have a geist pet! YESS

2 Likes